Chapter 6

"Maybe" I said, I then continued," I should leave now" I said.
I then picked up my phone and walked towards the door. I turned the door knob and steped out of the house. I started walking towards the library, as I reached the library I saw Jacob waiting for me.

"Hey!" I greeted as I walked towards him.

"Hi" he said as he smiled at me.

"How long you have been waiting?" I asked as I stood next to him.

"Well not long. You look breath taking" he replied as he admired my looks.

"Thank you, thank you so much" I said as I blushed.

"So let's go?" he asked as he steped a head.

"Yeah sure!" I replied as I walked, and stood next to him.

We both started walking down the street. As we were walking, he kept on narrating the history of the place. He kept on describing about each and every aspect of the place.
Jacob was born in Fox and spent his childhood here.
At the end of our journey, Jacob took me to the place which was visible from the coffee shop.

"So how is it?" he asked.

"Amazing! I am in love with this place since; since I saw it" I replied as I admired my surroundings.

"Yeah it's a pretty amazing place" he said as he pressed his smile together.

"You know the first time I saw this place, there were some morons committing suicide here" I said as I made a face.

"What?" he asked as he looked at me.

"Didn't you listen what I just said? I said that when I saw this place for the very first time there were some morons committing suicide here" I replied as I stressed on every word.

"You saw us" he said, as he gave me a weird smile.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Yeah that was us. We practice cliff diving here" he said as he smiled.

"You were doing what?!" I asked.

"We were practicing cliff diving, it's a really popular sport" he explained.

"So you weren't committing suicide?" I asked as I made a face.

"No; why would I?" he asked as he smiled.

"That must be amazing" I replied as I gave him a big smile.

"Yeah it's pretty cool. Come let's sit" he said as he started walking, I followed him. We both sat under a tree.

"So how was your childhood?" he asked as he looked at me.

"Well it wasn't very good" I replied, as the memories from my childhood flashed in my head.

"Why?" he asked as he tried to enquire.

"Let it be. Anyways it's getting late; let's go back" I said as I got up.

"It's cool if you don't want to answer that question" he said as he got up and came next to me.

"Come on" I said as I started walking away. He followed me, I knew he must be thinking that I am a weird person but, I never liked talking about my childhood.
As we reached in front of Richard's mansion, Jacob gave me a smile. I was walking away when I heard Jacob calling me from back.

"Stacy?" he called as he ran and came near me.

"Yes" I replied as I turned back and faced him.

"I am really really sorry" he apologised.

"Why are you apologising?" I asked.

"You know 'coz I made you uncomfortable by asking questions" he replied.

"It's cool" I said as I accepted his apology.

"I had a great tine with you" he said as he smiled at me.

"Yeah me too" I replied as I smiled back at him.

"Goodbye hug?" he asked as he spread his arms.

"Yeah sure" I said as I hugged him, and he hugged me back.
"Take care" he added.

"Yeah sure" I said as I unwrapped him.

"So see you tomorrow at the library?" he asked as pushed his hand into his pockets.

"Yeah sure. Anyways I had a great time. Good night Jacob" I said as I smiled at him and then I started walking towards the mansion.
I was walking towards the mansion, I was thinking about Jacob and the time we spent together. Some part of me felt that I was cheating on Kevin but there was a part of me which felt that everything which had happened was right. I felt that it was ment to be. As I reached the main door I unlocked the door and walked in. I went straight into my and changed into a pair of sweat paints and a red t-shirt. I sat on the bed and rested my head on the wall.

I started thinking about the day when I met Kevin.
Kevin and I met three years ago at a family party. We both got to talking and became friends. He proposed to me in some time and I said "yes".
Then I started thinking about my day spent with Jacob, it was the best day of my life. I enjoyed a lot and there were no days spent with Kevin, which I enjoyed so much.

My thoughts were broken when I heard a knock on my door. I got up from the bed and opened the door. I found El standing.

"Hey! When did you return?" she asked as she entered my room.

"You are still up? I thought you were asleep" I replied as my eyes followed her as she entered.

"Yeah I was waiting for you. Now tell me what happened?" she asked as she sat on my bed.

"Well nothing much we just had a walk around" I replied as I closed the door behind me and started walking towards my bed.

"And....?" she asked as she got excited.

"Nothing much happened! I just had a great time with him" I replied as I sat next to her.

"So you guys were just wondering around?" she asked as she made a weird face.

"Yeah we were. And I really enjoyed it" I replied as a smile ran across my lips.

"Do you think something can ever happen between you and him?" she asked.

I had no answer to her question. I knew this was wrong, but it didn't feel wrong.

"I don't know what to say" I replied as I started shuffling with my feet.

"Stacy you should think about it" she said as she touched my shoulder gently.

"Yeah. Anyways I am feeling sleepy, I'll just go and give myself some sleep" I said as I weakly at her.

"Ok, so see you tomorrow" she said as she smiled back at me, she then turned and left.
Elle was right, what was I doing?
Was I cheating on Kevin? Am I a horrible person?
My mind was flooding with questions. I knew I wasn't suppose to date anyone else but I wasn't dating, I just made a friend.

With all the doubts in my mind, I placed my head on the pillow and let my mind drift off to sleep.