Chapter 10

"No, stop. I'll just come from here. Give me side" he said, I did as he asked. He climbed as if he was a monkey, I kept on staring at him. "So what was the thing you wanted to talk about?" he asked as he came in.

"I-I..." I paused as I was trying to absorb the fact, about how he climbed in like a monkey.

"Yeah tell  me. And don't worry about that, I keep on doing this it's kind of my talent" he said as he went and sat on my bed. I blinked for several times, as I was abel to absorb the fact completely I sat next to him.

"Okay, so remember some times ago you asked me about my life and I said nothing?" I asked.

"Yeah I do remember" he replied as he rested his head on the wall.

"Well I need to telling you everything" I said as I took a deep breath.

"Aww but you don't need to. There is no hurry" he said as he smiled at me.

"No but some things I really need to tell you. I already have a boyfriend back in New York" I said in one breath.

"What?" he asked as he got a bit in a shock.

"Yeah but I don't love him it's a part of a deal" I replied as I tried to explain my point.

"A part of a deal? How can a relationship be a part of a deal, any ways?" he asked as he gave me a puzzled look.

"Well his name is Kevin, his dad and my dad are business partners. In one of my dad's business parties Kevin's dad saw me and, he and my dad singed a deal" I try to explained.

"What deal?" he asked as he arced a brow.

"Well the deal was that I'll be Kevin's show girlfriend which will be very good for his and uncle's status and in return my dad would get a good account in the share market" I replied as I looked down at my knocked fingers.

"Oh my god. How long is this going on?" he asked as he took my hand in his.

"Well for almost three years now. When we are together he does every stuff to get attention and in private he treats me as if he doesn't know me. He ignores my calls and stuff. He's having more girlfriend and I'm no one to object" I replied as I faked a smile. Jezz it's difficult to explain.

"Jesus, Stacy why did you agree to be a part of this?" he asked.

"Well for a long time I didn't know anything about this, but when I found out, I questioned dad and all he said was that my brother was a big loss so I should repay his debt too" I replied as a tear rolled down my eye.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry" he said as he wrapped me into a hug, the tears kept on falling from my eyes. I felt warm of his body. Holy mother his body is really hot. I mean is he having feaver or something?

"Don't you think you should tell him?" he asked as he wrapped me even tighter.

"No I....I can't. My dad's gonna kill me. My brother had to run away to keep himself safe from such type of deals" I replied as I looked up straight into his eyes.

"Okay you just calm down" he said as gently kissed my forehead.

"Hm" I sobbed as I rested my head on his chest. I never wanted him to go, and this was all I knew.

"Can I do something to cheer you up?" he asked as he unwrapped me.

"Yeah we can go and have a drink" I replied as I wiped my tears.

"What?! You drink!" he asked as his voice got loud.

"Shh!! So what if I drink?" I asked as I covered his mouth with my hand.

"You shouldn't drink" he mummered.

"Ok, ok chill" I said as an unknown smile touched my lips.

"What else can I do for you?" he asked as he removed my palm from his mouth.

"Well we can go and smoke" I replied as I tried to tease him.

"You smoke too?!!" he asked at the top of his voice.

"Shut up!" I shouted as I pushed his head against the wall and closed his mouth as hard as I could.

"Amm!Hm..." he kept on speaking something but I didn't get him.

"I'll let go if you keep quite" I said, he nodded and I removed my hand.

"So what else you do?" he asked, but his voice came out as a whisper.

"Well drugs sometimes" I replied as I tried to mock. All I got in answer was an amazed reaction.
"Chill I do it sometimes" I said as I rested my head on the wall, next to him.

"You are so different" he said as he looked at me.

"Yeah, well when you have family problems you get into such stuff" I replied as I smiled at him.

"Tell me, we'll get a chance to know each other better" he said.

"Well long boring story, which I think you won't be interested to lisine" I replied as folded my legs in front of me.

"If I didn't wanted to know then why would I ask? So just tell me" he said as he turned and sat, in such a position that we were face to face.