Chapter 5

"Stacy?" El asked as she started moving her palms in front of me.

"Yeah?" I asked as I woke up from my thought.

"What are you thinking?" she asked as she dusted the rack.

"Well I was....I was just....ah never mind" I said as I hesitated. I then got up on my feet and started brushing my fingers on the dusty books. I was just thinking about Jacob. Some part of me was feeling guilty, because it felt like I was cheating on Kevin; but another part of me knew that I wasn't. It was not wrong to make friends. As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt my phone vibrating. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and unlocked my screen. It was a message by Jacob. I started reading it, and it said
"Hey! This is Jacob Black :)
I just wanted to ask you out, like, what say; tonight seven thirty?"

"What should I do?" I asked myself, as an unknown smile ran across my face.
"Should I go out with him?" I asked my inner goddess.

"El?" I asked as I turned and faced El.

"Yes?" she asked as she peeped out of a book bundel.

"I just got a message from jacob" I replied.

"What? What did the message say?" she asked as she walked towards me.

"He is asking me out" I replied as I pushed my phone inside pocket.

"So what are you planning to do?" she asked as stood next to me.

"I....I don't know, what should I do?" I asked.

"Well, let be ask you a series of questions and at the end of it; everything will be clear, ok?" she asked.

"Yeah sure" I replied as I made an eye with her.

"So do you like Kevin?" she asked.

"Yeah I surely do" I replied as a couple of our memories flashed in my mind.

"Ok. So do you see a future with Kevin?" she asked as she placed another a question in front of me.

"Yeah I do see a future with Kevin" I replied as I blushed a little bit.

"So do you think that anything will ever happen between you and this Jacob guy?" she asked as she looked directly into my eyes.

"No. I certainly do not" I replied.

"So there is your answer! Honey if you know your limitations then tgere is nothing wrong in making friends" she said as she brushed her fingers against my shoulder.

"Really? So I shouldn't feel guilty about this stuff?" I asked as I sat on the floor with my legs folded.

"Yeah, absolutely" she replied as she blinked a smile at me.

"So I should go out with him?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah totally. 'Coz you know he is hot and handsome, there's nothing wrong in making friends" she replied.

"Ok so I will just text him back" I said as I pulled my phone out from my pocket, I then unlocked it's screen and taped on the message icon. I then selected, Jacob's chat and started typing a message which said-
"Hey,
I'll be glad to see you this evening. You can pick me up from the library"
I then tapped on the send button and waited for the develiery report to pop up and as it did I pushed my phone inside my pocket.

I then engaged myself in the work. I picked up all the books from the top shelf and handed them to El I then took a deep breath and started dusting the shelf, the shelf was really dusty and I didn't wanted any of those particals to get inside my nose abd irritate me, so I just held my breath. I then started dusting every single book which El handed me. I then arranged it in an order; according to the volume.

It was six forty five in the evening and we had finished our work. We had also picked up some books which would help us with our assignment.
Me and El walked back home. As we reached the front door, El unlocked it and we entered the house. As El went in the kitchen, I marched towards my room. I pulled out a black coloured dress, with golden piping; I put on my black boots which were till my knees. I then gave myself a look in the butterfly shaped mirror.
I picked up a brush and started brushing my hair. Black was just my colour, I had a fair complection with lite blue colour eyes, my hair touched my waist and they had a beautiful blond colour. I had sone natural highlights of dark brown colour. I had an amazing figure, the perfect body proportion. Everyone in my school wanted to be just like me, they all admired me.

"I look hot!" I commented as I winked at the mirror.

"No doubt!" El exclaimed as she came from behind and placed her palms on my shoulder blade.

"Don't I look over?" I asked as I stared at I mirror.

"No no honey you don't! I guess you should put some eyeliner" she suggested.

"Na I don't think so. You know I am not that girlie type of girl" I said as I protested.

"You should apply some, you will look hotter! Come sit" she said as she made me sit on a chair place next to the dressing table. She then asked me to close my eyes. I slowly closed my eyes and she started applying the eyeliner. She then picked up an eyelash curler and curled my eyelashes. And at last, she applied some mascara on them.

"Perfect!" she admired as she steped back.

"So can I now open my eye?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" she replied as she keep all the stuff back ob the dressing table.
I opened my eyes and walked towards the mirror. My eyes looked gorgeous; she had highlighted my eyes on my face. She completed my style, I had just applied kajal but she made a wing with the eyeliner and it looked just amazing.

"You look really pretty Stacy" she whispered in my ear.