Chapter 14

"Come on Stacy we have to go!" El called out.

"Why?" I asked as I continued my task of arranging books.

"Stacy come on it's six thirty! Kevin's plane lands at seven. Come on I don't want to get late!" she said as she pulled my arm.
Six thirty? Holy shit! It's six thirty! I haven't had any time to look up from my work and keep a track on the clock.

"Stacy come on!" she said as she stamped her foot hard on the floor like a three year old.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming just give me a minute to go to the bathroom" I said as I got up on my feet.

"Ok sure" she said as she took her arms off me and crossed them together. I smiled at her and started walking away. My eyes were searching for Jacob. I have to tell him before I leave. Since the time me and Jacob had a talk, my subconscious has been preparing herself for Kevin. She planned everything out. What to say, what not to say. What to do and what not to do.
My eyes stopped as I saw him standing near the adventure section. I ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Good night!" I said as I ran and wrapped him in a behind hug.

"Stacy?" he asked as he tried to recognise me.

"Yeah I'm leaving to pick up Kevin" I said as I unwrapped him. He turned and faced me.

"You ok now?" he asked as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you" I said as I smiled at him. He smiled back but said nothing. Somewhere inside me, I knew the reason of his silence.
"Jacob I know you don't have anything to say but I'll just say one thing, that I love you. I really do, but for now; I have to be with Kevin. I got no choice" I added as I walked closer and gave him a kiss on his cheek. As I turned to leave I felt his grip again my wrist.

"Stacy I'm sorry but it's just too much righ now for me to process" he said as he pulled me closer.

"I know-I know. Just take your time. Ok?" I asked as I looked up at him. His eyes were filled with some kind of guilt, and deep in my heart I knew I was the reason for his it.

"Call me. Ok?" he said as he unwrapped me.

"Ok" I replied as I smiled.

                          ***

It's seven fiften and our cab pulled out at the airport. El jumped out as soon as it stopped. I took a deep breath before I let myself out.

"Stacy come fast!" she called out from a distance. I nodded in response. I paid the cab driver and wished him goodnight. He smiled back at me in response.
I slowly started walking into the airport. I had too keep my mind clear.

I could see my inner goddess sitting in a corner with a crumbled up face. She was looking at me with her half moon like specs. She turned her face as soon as I tried to make an contact. Such a baby she is at times! The thought made me smile.
As I took few more steps in, I saw Kevin standing with his bags. I took a deep breath and my lips managed to have a warm smile.

"Stacy! Baby!" Kevin cried as he saw me coming.

"Hey Kev" I replied as I gave him a warm welcoming smile and before I know it he had me in his arms. I want to struggle out, but I somehow control myself.
"So how was your journey?" I asked as I pushed his away.

"It was pretty good" he said as he removed his arms.

"So Kev are you hungry?" El asked as she interrupted in between. And somewhere, for the first time, I was very happy because of her interruption.

"Yeah I am" he replied.

"Come on let's get a bite" she said. He nodded and then smiled.

They both were walking together in front of me and Kevin had her arms around Elle. Somewhere in the past, this has bothered me, but at this point I was relieved.
I pulled my phone out and started typing a message.

____________________________________
From- Stacy Mecacy
Date- Wednesday, 29th June
To- Jacob Black
Subject- I am walking

Hi Jake :)
Everything is cool. I'm fine. Kevin's here we are going to get a bite. El and Kevin are so into each other and I'm missing you.
Love Stacy

Stacy Mecacy
(Daughter of Raymond Macasy)
CEO Mecacy Enterprises

____________________________________

I hit the send button and in seconds the delivery report pops up. A smile kissed my lips as my phone vibrated displaying a message. I unlocked the screen and tapped the message icon.

____________________________________

From- Jacob Black
Date- Wednesday, 29th June
To- Stacy Mecacy
Subject- Miss you too

Hey
I am happy to know that everything's fine. I petty on El for the company of that guy :-P
I'm having dinner and miss you so much.
Love Jacob

Jacob Black
Manager
Black Studios
____________________________________

His message made me smile.

____________________________________

From- Stacy Mecacy
Date- Wednesday, 29th June
To- Jacob Black
Subject- Unknown

Aww I miss you too.
What are you having?

Stacy Mecacy
(Daughter of Raymond Macasy)
CEO Mecacy Enterprises
____________________________________

As soon as the delivery report arrived the icon indicated another message.
____________________________________

From- Jacob Black
Date- Wednesday, 29th June
To- Stacy Mecacy
Subject- Food

Miss. Macasy your subject was pretty interesting. Anyways I'm having macaroni and cheese I made it myself.

Jacob Black
Manager
Black studious
____________________________________

From- Stacy Mecacy
Date- Wednesday, 29th June
To- Jacob Black
Subject- You know how to cook?!

Dear Mr. Black I didn't know thay you knew how to cook. It came a bit surprising to me that you didn't cooke me anything. I pitty you for that. Anyways I have to go we have reached the restaurant.
P.S I need you to cook for me!

Stacy Mecacy
(Daughter of Raymond Macasy)
CEO Mecacy Enterprises
____________________________________

From- Jacob Black
Date- Wednesday 29th June
To- Stacy Mecacy
Subject- O K A Y.......

Dear Miss. Macasy I pitty that you petty. I'll be delighted to cook for you. Now I think you should go and enjoy your meal.
Bye bye.
P.S call you later?

Jacob Black
Manager
Black Studios
____________________________________

From- Stacy Mecacy
Date- Wednesday, 29th June
To- Jacob Black
Subject- Sure

Surely you can call me later I'll text you when I'm doen with my dinner.
Bye bye
P.S I love you ♡

Stacy Mecacy
(Daughter of Raymond Macasy)
CEO Mecacy Enterprises
____________________________________

I pushed my phone in my pocked and looked up. I found Kevin eagerly starting at me. Shit! He will ask me who I was talking to.