Chapter 15

I felt a big lump in my throat. I my brain was rushing, looking for answers.

"Where are you busy honey?" he asked as he pressed his lips in a line. Ah! Here it comes!

"Well I was-I was talking to my friend" I replied as I faked a smile.

"What friend?" he asked as he arced a brow.

"Well....my....my..." I hesitated and when I got an answer Elle jumped in.

"Guys come on I am feeling hungry let's go!" she said as she pulled Kevin's arm. He followed her in. I took a breath of relief as they left. I followed them in.

"Table for three please" El told the receptionist.

"Yes ma'am this way" she said as she led us to your table.

We crossed a long hallway. While coming to our table I saw a lot of couples sitting together and enjoying there dinner. I miss Jacob.

"This is your table ma'am. Enjoy your dinner" the receptionist said with a smile. El smiled back at her.

"Come sit here honey" Kevin said as he pulled out a chair for me. I smiled at him and then took my seat. Kevin settled next to me. El was seated in front of us.

"So what will you have girls?" he asked as he placed his palm on my knees. His touch made a chill run down my spine. I wanted to shout on him at the top of my voice but I controlled myself.

"Well I'll have a smoked duck" I said as I pulled my leg close to my chair.

"Nice choice Stacy I'll have the same" Kevin said as he brushed his finger up my arm. I gave my a fake smile.

"Ok so if you both are having the smoked duck then I'll have the same. Let me place the order. Waiter!" she called out.

"You guys place the order and I'll be back in a moment" I said as I got up from the chair and without waiting for their reply I marched towards the washroom.
Shit I can't take it anymore!
I fished my phone out and pressed number two for speed dial.

"Hey" the person answered.

"Jacob I am gonna kill Kevin" I said as I rested my back on a wall.

"What? What's wrong?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

"Jacob Kevin, he's-he's irritating the hell out of me. His touch wants me to kill him" I said.

"Stacy were are you?" he asked, his tone serious.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just tell me!" he ordered.

"I'm at Rainbow Lèspas" I replied in a low voice.

"Ok" he said and then hung the phone up. Why did he ask where I was? Is he.....is he planning to come! No! I dialed his number, the phone rung and then when off. I had my head in my hands. What the hell have I done!
I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I marched back to my tablet and took my seat.

"Where were you? Dinner's already here" El informed.

"Yeah I just got a bit busy" I replied trying to pretend to be normal.

"Ok....ay let's eat" Kevin said as he started slicing his food.
"Aamm...it's delicious" he praised.

"Yeah it's amazing" I replied as I took a bite.

We were all munching are food. Kevin and El seem to enjoy there meal but I was worried about Jake showing up.
"You'll be safe if he shows up" my inner goddess said, and, I agreed. I took a deep breath and picked up my glass of water to take a sip, when I felt a sharp stare. I turned my head and found Jacob sitting and staring at me. My cheeks got filled with blood.

"Stacy what you looking at?" El asked as she noticed my look. She glance over my shoulder and found Jake sitting.
"Hey Jacob come join us!" she waved. Jacob smile at her and then came and sat next to her. We were sitting in front of each other, facing each other. He winked at me as he took his seat and I flushed.

"Hi I'm Kevin" Kevin said as he introduced himself.

"Oh I'm sorry! Jacob, Kevin, Kevin, Jacob" El said as she introduced both of them to each other.

"Kevin pleasure to meet you" Jacob said as he fake a smile.

"Jacob helps me and El at the library" I said as I smiled sweetly at Jacob, he smiled back.

"Oh so you are the guy who's been taking care of my girls? Well thank you for it" Kevin said as he wrapped my waist and pulled me closer, his gesture made me uncomfortable and more than me it made Jacob uncomfortable.

"Well it's my pleasure Elle and Stacy have been great company to me" Jacob said as he pressed his lips in a hard line.

"Well I know Stacy is an amazing company" Kevin said as he made an eye contact with me. I smiled and broken the eye contact.

"Yeah, yeah Stacy it an amazing-amazing person to be with" Jacob said in a look, deep voice. His words made me blush to my core. My goddess was right. I was feeling way-way safe with Jacob around.
Kevin gave me a look but said nothing. We all quietly ate or dinner and paid or debts.

***

"So where should we go now?" El asked as we exited the door of the restaurant.

"I think we should go home" Kevin replied.

"I think we should go for some side seeing. Jacob can show ua some places around" I said as I turned and faced Jacob.

"Yeah sure" he said as he nodded in affirmation.

"Ok so let's call the cab" Kevin said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Kevin, you and El take a cab I feel like waking a bit. So see you at the ice cream parlor?" I asked as I pushed my palms inside my pocket.

"But.....?" Kevin paused as El interrupted.

"You know what it's great! So see you there. Come Kevin" she said as she pulled Kevin with her. Kevin helplessly walked with her.

"I'm so happy you came" I said as I turned and faced Jacob.

"How in heaven's name it can happen, that you need me abd I don't come?" he asked, his voice low and deep. He walked near me and wrapped him arms around my waist. My blushed, my cheeks as redder than a tomato.