Chapter 3

"Snow glows white on the mountain, not a footprint to be seen,
It's a kingdom of isolation; and it looks like I'm the queen" my phone sang on the top of it's voice.

"What...what's happening?" I asked as I got up with a jerk.
"Oh the alarm" I said as I realised a fact. I picked my phone up and gave a look at the time, it was seven thirty in the morning.
"I should go and wake El up" I told myself as I blushed my fingers through my messy hair knots.

I pushed my feet into my pink bunny slippers and got up from the couch. I turned, and started walking towards the stairs which led me up. As I climbed the last stair, I gave a look around. The place had a lot of rooms, and I had no idea where to go and find El.

"El?" I called out, but I got no response.
"El?" I called out even louder but still there was no response.
"Elle Carial Green!!" I shouted on the top of my voice and, I got a response, in a weak sleepy sound which said,"Here".

I followed the voice and found myself in a room straight to the left. As I steped in, my eyes got wide, the room was mesmerising. It was of purple colour and it was a butterfly themed room. It has beautiful butterfly patterns on the wall and there was a mirror which was in a shape of a butterfly. The bed had almost no ground clearance, it had shelves by the side of the bed. There was a huge painting on the wall which was just behind the bed.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I blinked a serval times.

"What?" El asked as she raised her head up from the pillow.

"This place is amazing!" I said as I got wild with excitement.

"I know it's good" she said in a sleepy tone.

"No seriously! Well leave it, get up!" I said as I jumped on the bed and started shaking her.

"Are you kidding me Stacy?!" she asked in an annoyed tone.

"Get up! Get up!" I said as I shouted in her ear.

"Yeah ok! Chill!" she said as she got up from the bed and sat upright.

"I am showering in your room!" I declared as I jumped down from the bed. I ran downstairs towards my luggage, I pulled out my tooth brush, my toothpaste and a pair of ripped jeans with a tang top out.
I rushed back towards El's room as I was there, I got inside the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I quickly brushed ny teeth and took a shower; when I got out I was completely dressed.

I was walking towards the mirror I was constantly untangling my hair while brushing them with my finger tips.

"So what should I do with my hair?" I asked myself as I let my wet hair fall straight till my waist.

"Aww I love your hair Stac" El said as she admired my hair.

"Ah everyone does" I replied as I took on a corky attitude.

"Don't put that attitude on bitch" she said as she gave me a warning look.

"Yeah" I said as I smiled, El smiled back. She made her way towards the bathroom; I turned and started brushing my hair. I decided to leave them open as they were completely wet.

"So you ready to go?" El asked as she stood behind be.

"Ah? When did you-when did you take a shower?" I asked.

"Baby I am really fast" she said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah" I said as I laughed a bit.

"Let's go now" she said as she pulled my hand. We both went to the kitchen and took some water bottles, then we rushed towards the main door and steped out locking the behind us. We started walking through the streets. Fox was a new and different place for us. This place was a small and different, it has nothing in similar for our world. I and El belonged from New York, we both were born and raised in the city. We both belong from a well to do and rich families. Our world was filled with high profile parties, alcohol, drugs; sometimes, boyfriend, bunking, getting caught for speeding and etc, etc. But this place was a quite with people who followed simple living. Here were no pubs, open alcohol stores, everyone got in when the clock struck nine, there we no noise from the last night parties, no speeding and stuff. I and El felt that this place was not ment for us but our assignment brought us here.

I and El decided to have our breakfast at a cafè which wasn't far from our place. We ordered our coffees and some sandwiches. We were seating at a place which was next to a glass door.

"Your coffee ma'am" the waiter said as he placed our coffees on the table, and left.

I gave a look outside the glass window and I found myself sitting in centre of a paradise. I saw a beautiful hill which was covered all green, there was a beautiful waterfall which made the hill look more marvellous. The rays of the sun was raining gold on the water. It looked as if I was in a miniature painting. I wasn't able to believe that I was so lucky to witness such a beautiful thing. Some part of me was thankful to be here. As I was lost in my thoughts, I saw some people standing at the top of the mountain.

"Ah are these guys committing suicide? Well it's an amazing place to do that" the goddess inside me said and as I heard her voice a smile popped on my face.

"What you thinking, Stacy?" El asked as she broke my thoughts.

"Ah nothing. So what's the plan for today?" I asked as I took a sip from my coffee.