Chapter 7

"Get up Stacy" El said as she opened the curtains of my room.

"What? It's morning? So soon?" I asked as I picked my phone up and checked the time.
"It's only seven thirty!" I said as I kept my phone down and covered myself back up.

"Stacy we need to go to the library! Get up!" she scolded as he pulled my blanket away.

"Stop acting like my mother!" I shouted back.

"Stacy don't do this! We shouldn't be late get up" she said as she brushed her fingers tips in my hair.

"Ok fine" I said as I threw my blanket away. I sat on the bed in an upright position and stretched, I then took a big yawn and kept my feet on the floor. I pushed my feet into my slippers and started walking towards the bathroom.

I got inside and brushed my teeth lazily. I then came out and made my way towards my closet. I chose a pair of blue coloured ripped jeans and a tag top. I placed it on the bed and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

I was out in fifteenth to twenty minutes, all dressed up. I brushed my hair and let them fall open, as they were wet. I hit on my boots and picked up my phone.
I walked downstairs and found El waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" she asked as she made a face.

"I just took half an hour to get ready!" I said as I gave her a look.

"Ok whatever. No let's go" she said as she opened the door, I walked out and waited for El. She locked the door and joined me out. We started walking towards the library.

"You know I'm pretty mad at you" I said.

"Why?" El asked.

"For walking me up so early and making me working with you in a stupid library!" I shouted.

"Stacy we are going early so we can work on your project" she explained.

"Okay. So will the library be open so early?" I asked.

"Well I took a sphere one from Miss. Boston" she replied.

"Well that is cool!" I exclaimed as I smiled.

In five to ten minutes we were starting in front of the library, but as we approached the front door we found it was open.
We slowly pushed it and entered the library. We were scanning the place around us to find whi was there.

"Hey guys!" a voice called out, and it was Jacob.

"Hey Jacob" we both greeted with a smile, he smiled back.

"What are you guys doing so early in here?" he asked as he dusted the books in his hand.

"We had some work" El replied.

"Yeah we wanted to read some books for your assignment" I said as I joined El.

"Ok so guys can go and read, and I'll finish up with my work" he said as he smiled at us.

"Yeah sure thank you" El said as she thanked him and started walking away, I followed her.

We both collected all the books we could find related to our topic and started reading it. But it was El who was reading, my eyes were fixed on Jacob. I was starting at him.
After some moments, of my so called reading I closed my book and placed it on the table. I got up from the chair and went a d stood her Jacob.

"Hey!" he whispered as he found me standing next to him.

"Hi, should I help you?" I asked as I offered him some help.

"No no it's cool I'll do it myself" he replied.

"So thank you for showing me around yesterday" I said as I leaned on a dusty shelf.

"Oh you're welcome. I actually had a great time with you" he said as he made an eye contact.

"Yeah me too" I said as I got lost in his eyes for a moment.

"So you free tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked as I pulled myself together.

"Well maybe I can show you some more around" he replied as his eyes sprickled.

"Yeah I'm free" I said as I smiled.

"Cool. So we'll leave early from here and then I can show you around some more" he said as he smiled.

"Cool" I said as I turned and walked away.
The goddess inside me was dancing because of happiness. She was parsing me for the very first time in my life.

I went back and sat next to Elle. I read as much as my mind was able to absorb and rest I took pictures of the old yellow pages. I kept rest of the books back which was too thick for me. But El on the other hand, kept on reading and reading for God knows how long.

As the clock struck nine Miss. Boston came with an angry look and glasses on her nose. She went and sat on her chair.

"I want to all to arrange the books neatly which are coming today, and you all have to keep a check that no one should stand and read and last but not the least they should leave the books in a good condition. Got it! Now get out!" she ordered in a rude to.

"Die bitch" I whispered as I rolled my eyes and then I head off to work.

As Miss. Boston said, a lot of new books were delivered to the library. We had to arrange them volume and category vise.
I and Jacob started our work with full enthusiasm but lost it very soon. Both of us found the job boring, but made our piece with it.

"This work is killing me" I said as I sat on the floor.

"We have to do it Stacy, we got no option" El said as she kept on doing her work.

"I don't want to do it!" I said as I made a face.

"Stop it Stacy! Go and keep these books on the other shelf" she ordered as she handed me some books.

"Ok Miss. Bosy!" I said as I rolled my eyes and went away.
I started arranging the books as I felt something wrapping around my waist and pulled me, which made me turn. It was Jacob.

"Finish your work fast, 'coz I'm doen with mine" he said as he brought his nose near mine and then unwrapped my waist and left.
As he left an unknown smile touched my lips.
What was happening to me?