Chapter 13

"I have been looking for you!" El said as I walked out of the store room.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked as I made my way to my favourite section the fiction section.

"I have a surprise for you. We'll get out early today I have talked Mrs. Boston into this, so don't worry" she replied as she winked at me.

"What-what surprise?" I asked as I started arranging the books. My mind was racing, look for an appropriate excuse to get rid of the plan El had in mind.

"Well it's a surprise I can't tell you!" she said as she got excited.

"Come on who are you messing with? Everyone knows that you are the worst secret keeper. So just split it out!" I said as I pushed some news books into the shelf.

"Ah! It's not true!" she said as she gave me a look.

"El...?" I said as I opened my eyes wide.

"Yeah that's true anyways the surprise is, Kevin is coming in town!" she said as she stretched her arms up.

"What?!" I asked as I blinked at her.

"What do you mean by what? I thought you would be happy, aren't you?" she asked as raised her brows.

"Well I am-I am happy and that is quite a surprise" I said as I scratched the side of my nose. You idiot! There was no need to call Kevin!
My inner goddess had her head in her hands, she had no idea how to get me out of this mess. My throat went dry when I saw her in this condition. I wanted to shout at the top of my voice at El for committing such a mistake. But it was, however, not her fault.
Good times are over time to go back to reality.

"Stacy?" El asked as she moved her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah....yeah I'm fine I'll go and get rest of the books" I said as loud as I could but it was barely audible.

"Ah? Anyways great then see you later" she said as she smiled and left. She was bouncing on my feet, but my heart sank.
I fished my phone out and unlocked the screen. I then typed a message.

____________________________________

From- Stacy Mecacy
Date- Tuesday, 28th June
To- Jacob Black
Subject- Want to talk.

Meet me at the store room in five minutes. I want to talk it's a bit urgent.

Stacy Mecacy
(Daughter of Raymond Macasy)
CEO Mecacy Enterprises
____________________________________

I hit the send button. The develiery report popped in seconds. I pushed my phone back in my pocket.

I marched towards the store room. Tears started to pool it my eyes. No no! I shouldn't cry!  I covered my face and almost ran in.

                           ***

"Stacy what's wrong?" Jacob asked as he entired.

"Jacob close the door" I commanded, without facing him. He did as he was told.

"What happened?" he asked as he came across and stood in front of me. Seeing me cry he wrapped me into a hug. I snuggled in his chest.

"Stacy what's wrong? Why you crying?" he asked as he kissed my hair.

"Jacob Kevin's coming in town today" I replied as I sobbed.

"Ok, ok. Shhh. Stacy relax" he said as he pulled me closer.

"I don't want to go to him" I said as I raised my head.

"So honey don't go" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"There is no option for me. Good days are over now it's time to go back" I said as I wiped off my tears.

"No. No! It's nothing like that" he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"No it is like that. I have no choice. I lost my brother I can't lose you. I can't see them hurting" I said as I raised my head and made an eye contact.

"Stacy look; look at me. Nothing's gonna happen to me. Ok?" he asked as he took my face into his hands and raised it up to his level.

"No no it's not like that" I said as I felt a sudden sound. It was my phoned. I unlocked the screen and found a message from Kevin.
"It's a message from Kevin" I said as I looked at Jacob.

"Read it" he said it a calm voice. I tapped the icon and started reading it.

____________________________________

From- Kevin Eleven
Date- Tuesday, 28th June
To- Stacy Mecacy
Subject- A surprise for my Love♥

Hey Stacy :)
It's been long since I saw your beautiful face or heard your amazing voice. I heard for your parents that since you got away you had no contact with them, they are quite worried and are sending me to check. So I will be reaching Fox till evening see you at the airport.
P.S. more than anything I'm coming for me :p
And I know El already ruined the surprise.
Love Kevin.

Kevin Eleven
(Son of Ethen Eleven)
CEO of Eleven Constitution and Enterprises
____________________________________

"What should I do?" I asked as I looked up from my mobile screen.

"Stacy calm down. We'll figure out something" he said as he calmed me down. I took a deep breath. My nose and eyes got red.
Seeing me in this condition an unknown smile popped on Jacob's lips.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked as my voice got squeaky and childish.

"You look so cute" he said as he adored me. His beautiful brow gaze made me blush.

"Shut up" I said as I punched him on his shoulder.

"You're so cute" he said as he laughed. I covered my face with my palms. My cheeks got the highest and the deepest shade of red.

"Aw" he said as he gave me a back hug.

What this guy has? When I am with him I am someone like never before. My dark phases are not that dark with him.
I could see my goddess dancing with happiness. She was doing continues summer salts. Seeing her do this, made me smile.