Chapter 11

"Ok so my parents never payed any attention towards me, they were occupied by there fighting. So as I was growing up I got into bad company and started doing drugs and stuff. Then my mo and dad fell apart and I had to live with my mom. After they split up my mom had an affair and she was busy with her new guy. So I got more spoiled, I was drunk twenty-four-seven, then my mom suddenly started showing interest in my life and sent me to a rehab, and now here I am" I said as I smiled at him.
As he heard the story he kept on staring at me.

"Why you staring at me?" I asked.

"Your attitude and life story doesn't match, not at all" he replied as he blinked several times.

"There's a lot more" I said as I smiled and then looked away.

"What's left?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"Slow down, I don't need to tell you everything in one day. Let there be some mysteries. I don't want to feak you away" I said as I gave him a bitchy smile.

"Tell me about your brother" he said as he ignored my smile. I could see his curiosity grow in his eyes.

"Later, now go it's getting too late" I said as I let the curiosity and mystery grow.

"No please tell me!" he said as he pleaded.

"No go!" I said as I almost pushed him towards the window.

"Ok, ok I'm goin'. Goodbye" he said as he lightly kissed my lips and then smiled.

"Goodbye. And remember what we talked about? This should be a secret" I said as I reminded him.

"Yeah I remember" he as he smiled again. He turned and sat on the window frame.

"Jacke?" I called as I walked towards him.

"Yes?" he asked as he turned.

"Take care" I said as I gave him a smile and then bent over to kiss his lips.

"Can I say something?" he asked as he came in.

"Yes" I replied as I looked deep into his eyes. He gently wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He picked me up so I am at his level. He brushed his nose against mine then kissed my lips. A kissed filled with passion.

"Now I have to go. See you tomorrow" he said as he unwrapped me. He jumped down from the window and left. I leaned on the window to see him leave. An unknown smile kissed my lips. I kept on smiling from the moment he left. I walked towards the light switch and turned it off. I walked back to my bed and sat on it, before I could realise, I was lying asleep on it.

"Stacy!" El called out as she walked into my room.

"Yes?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom, drying my hair.

"Oh jeez!" she jumped up as she was surprised to see me wake up so soon.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked as I threw the towel on the bed.

"How did you wake up so early morning?" she asked as she picked up the towel from the bed.

"Well, I don't know. I just woke up" I replied as I smiled at myself in the mirror.

"What? Why are you smiling?" she asked as she didn't let my smile go unnoticed.

"No nothing" I replied as I applied some kajal on my eyes.

"No you're lying!" she said as she pointed her index finger towards me.

"No I'm not!" I said as I applied some eyeliner.

"See you lied again!" she said as she came and stood next to me.

"No no I'm not!" I said as I turned for a minute to face her and then turned back at the mirror.

"Stop lying you Pinociyo!" she said as she shouted near my ear.

"Ok El stop I'll get deft" I said as I entered my little finger in my ear and moved it.

"So just tell me" she said as her voice got soft.

"El it's nothing just trust me" I said as I applied some mascara on my eyelashes.

"Well originally I would have believed you, but at this moment I can't" she said as she sat on my bed.

"El I don't have time righ now. I'll get late for the library" I said as I picked my phone and started walking out. She followed me, carefully examining my actions.

"Let's go El!" I said as I took the keys from the key rack and stood next to the door.

                        ***

El gave me a look and then steped out. I rolled my eyes at her and I then locked the door behind me and started walking towards the library. I wasn't walking, I was almost running. I wanted to reach the library as soon as I could. El was walking; running, next to me.

I stormed in as I saw the library gate.
"Good morning Mrs. Boston" I wished the librarian and gave her a smile.

"Good morning Stacy" she nodded.

I walked straight in searching for Jacob. And there he was standing in the fiction corner. Dressed in a black colour sando and ligh brown boxers. I could see his abs through his sando. He looked stunning.

"Hey Stac" he said as he noticed me standing.

"Hi" I said I walked towards him.

"I missed you" he said as he slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"Me too" I replied as I placed my arms on his shoulders.

He slowly touched his forehead from mine, his nose brushing against mine. Yes yes! Let the world stop and let us stand like this, forever.

"Stacy!" Mrs. Boston called out.

"Mother of a bitch!" the words automatically escaped from my lips. Shit! But to my surprise, Jacob wasn't amazed or offended, but, in fact, he was smiling.

"That was really cute" he complemented as he kissed my lips and slowly realised me.

"I'm sorry it was kind of a reflex" I said trying to explain like a child. And all I get in response was Jacob's you-are-so-adorable smile.