6. shit show

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

shit show

The first month of school flew by faster than ever before and Rory wasn't sure how to feel about it. There was no real explanation for any of it but Rory was just glad for any time she gets to spend away from the home. But if the year was really going to fly by in a fleeting time, she was going back to the home sooner than she would want.

She knew the announcement of the Triwizard Tournament had something to do with the time moving so fast since she — just like every single other student at the school — wanted to see who was going to be the Hogwarst Champion.

But if Rory was being honest, she wasn't too excited to see the tournament actually happen. She couldn't comprehend the reality where the tournament was going to happen and innocent children were going to be put in harm's way but she had an idea why the tournament was back.

She didn't have anything against Harry Potter. She considered herself to be friends with him since they have spent time together every now and then, mostly if Hermione was hanging out with him or Ron. But every single bad and dangerous thing that has happened over the past few years, have had something to do with Potter. Rory was sure of it ― and she wasn't the only one who felt this way.

"And we're missing classes! I really don't like this," Rory complained to Lara when their afternoon classes were cancelled.

"You are such a Ravenclaw," chuckled Lara and wrapped her arm around her sister's shoulders.

Rory rolled her eyes and huffed. "Granger isn't too happy about it either, and she's a Gryffindor."

"Well I love classes but I am happy to miss the rest of the day honestly. The evening is going to be full of excitement so I need a rest," said Via who was walking backwards so she could see her sisters but was in the process bumping into everyone else.

"You get excited about everything," Rory commented. "Your middle name should be excitement."

"I don't have a middle name. Neither do you," Via grinned widely.

"Then with even bigger reason, we should march to the Ministry and ask them to give you a second name. And as for me, I'm fine with just Rory March," said Rory.

They walked together and talked some more before they had to separate their ways ― that was the problem when you were in different houses. But luckily Rory has Olive, her ride or die. Olive often jokes and says she's the Han Solo to Rory's Luke Skywalker ― Olive was a bit of a Star Wars nerd. It was actually Rory who had made Olive watch her first ever Star Wars.