10. a dragon? a dragon.

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

a dragon? a dragon.

Like mentioned before, Rory March was not a violent person and would always seek for another solution than violence. But it didn't mean that she didn't sometimes wonder how she could poison someone without getting caught ― like now, she seriously considered poisoning Rita Skeeter. The article of the Four Champions came out one Tuesday morning and everyone who could get their hands on the Daily Prophet read all about the poor orphan Rory March.

Many knew that Rory and her sisters lived in a children's home and had no parents. The March sisters have never shouted their parents' fate from the roofs, begging and wanting for some attention which unfortunately, was something the article now gave them.

"This is a nightmare!" Rory exclaimed when yet another student she didn't even know pointed at her.

Olive grimaced at her friend, trying to come up with ways to calm Rory. She had tried to lie to Rory and tell her there was homework she had missed ― this didn't work since Rory always knows when there's homework.

"It's not that bad. I mean you're famous now," Olive said though she knew Rory couldn't care less about that.

Rory narrowed her eyes and scoffed. "I don't care! I just don't want people thinking of me as some sad orphan when I'm not."

"Who cares what other people think anyways? So what if they think you are like some wizard world Annie?" Olive asked. "You know it's not true and that is all that should matter."

They kept walking down the second floor's main corridor. The classes were done for the day and the only thing they really needed to do was to find Lara and see how she felt about the article. Even though Rory was in the centre of the article, Lara, Via and Effy were mentioned ― you couldn't mention Rory March's name without mentioning her sisters as well.

Every student they passed turned to look at Rory like she was some show-pony. It had been bad when her name came out of the goblet but at least then people were still making their own judgments of Rory but now they were trusting the word of Rita Skeeter.

Lara and Via were easy to find ― her blonde curly hair was always a giveaway ― and Rory almost shoved the new issue of the Daily Prophet at their faces.

"I'm going crazy!" Cried Rory, pushing the newspaper to Lara and Via's face.

"And I'm going to have ink in my face," said Via and took a step back while Lara snatched the paper to herself.

The older blonde took a better look at the paper now that it wasn't smudged against her face. She read the article and with every single word, her eyes grew wider and wider. Lara was pissed to say the least.