32. twelve grimmauld place

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

twelve grimmauld place

That was the address Hermione had given Rory. The letter that held the address had arrived two days after Rory last saw Hermione. There was nothing surprising about getting a letter from Hermione but for her to ask Rory, the rest of the March sisters and Olive to meet her at Twelve Grimmauld Place was somewhat odd.

Rory had asked Miss Moore for phone privileges so she could call Hermione and ask her about their upcoming meeting but Miss Moore declined her request in a heartbeat, not thinking twice, which meant that Rory had no choice but to wait two days.

The days went by fast but not fast enough for the March sisters. Miss Moore had given them and a bunch of other children millions of chores to finish, each and every chore more ridiculous than the other; since when

"So we just go in?" Rory asked, her brows furrowed.

The March sisters and Olive were standing in front of a big, dark building. They had travelled to King's Cross Station early in the morning to meet up with Olive before taking a bus to Borough Islintong, London. They still didn't know why they had been asked there nor could they see Hermione anywhere.

"We can't just go in," said Lara. "It's someone's house."

"And I don't see number twelve anywhere," Via pointed out the obvious. "Didn't Hermione ask us to meet at number twelve?"

Rory nodded. "She did."

"Maybe she forgot?" Olive wondered.

"I don't think Hermione Granger would ever forget a meeting," Effy said and started to approach the building in spite of its missing number twelve.

"What are you doing?" Via asked, her eyes knitted together as she watched her eldest sister.

Effy didn't say anything but crossed the street to seek for the missing housing. She couldn't quite explain it but thought something was off. The letter Hermione had sent to Rory was clutched in Effy's hand like it was a key of some sort. In all honesty, the eldest March sister had no idea what she was doing but it turned out that whatever subconscious thoughts she was having were correct.

The two buildings, number eleven and thirteen started to move as if there was a massive earthquake travelling all through London but the people in the buildings did not seem to notice this.

Suddenly number twelve was there for them to see.

"I still can't get over how cool magic can be," gasped Via, who out of the March sisters, was the one who loved magic the most.