pt-1 (sorry for any bad spelling)

sams pov

I wake up one morning to a banging on my door. My mum is shouting at me telling me to answer it. Oviously i have to say yes because she is my mum and i have to listen to everything she says or else ill get hit. So i get up and get dressed enough to open the door.

                    end of sams pov

                      speech starts

(s=sam) (mm=mailman) (c=cindy)
c-"SAM GO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"
s-"hello who is it?"
mm-"im here to delived a parcel for cindy golbach is she in?"
s-"yes she is, she's in the shower at the minute"
mm-"ok could you tell me your last name please so i can comfirm your order"
s-"yes its golbach"
mm-"ok here you go have a good day"
s-"thank you, you too!"
c-"WHO WAS IT"
s-"just the mailman mum"
c-"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT CALLING ME MUM YOU BRAT ITS MA'AM TO YOU"
s-"yes ma'am! sorry ma'am"
c-"GOOD NOW HAND ME MY FUCKING PARCEL BRAT"

                    end of speech

                        sams pov

I hand my mum the parcel and start heading to school. I don't want to go to school but my mum forces me to go. There is someone new at school today i really hope they are nice.

                    end of sams pov

The school that sam goes to isn't very nice because he normaly comes home with cuts and bruises on his body, his mum doesn't care that much either she only starts caring when she is drunk. So sometimes sam gets lucky when he gets home. And about this new person well he is about to change sams life forever.

                        sams pov

I get to school just in time for the bell. Asoon as i get in i see a crowd of people surounding this person. I go in for a closer look and its someone i dont recognise so i move closer and closer. I get to the front of the crown and see its the new boy everyone was talkong about. Then i realise that its only girls that are surounding him my ears go down in enbarissment and i run away. Suddenly i get stopped by someone with a stronger aura then me they pull me back and pin me to the wall.

                 end of sams pov

                  start of speech

(new boy=nb) (colby=co)
nb-"hey are you okay your ears are down"
s-"yh im fine (im not really fine but i dont want to tell the truth) why are you asking?"
nb-"because you ran away with your ears down like you were upset?"
s-"oh no im fine its just i wanted to see what everyone was crowning over but then i realised that it was only girls i got a bit embarrased"
nb-"well how about we introduce ourselfs shall we?"
s-"sure my names sam how about you?"
nb-"my names colby. colby brock nice to meet you."
s-"yh its nice to meet you aswell"
bell rings
co-"well there's the bell time to go. What lesson do you have first?"
s-"I have english with **** ***********"
co-"same! could you take me there?"
s-"sure! lets go"

                       end of speech

(im too lazy to write anymore so this is all your getting today. By the way if you didnt read the title this is a shapeshifted au so sam is a werewolf and colby is a vampire wolf)