pt-15 (sorry for any bad spelling

(sorry it took so long to come out i totaly didnt forget about it and lost complete motervation for months) (this might be the last part so it might also be the longest part) (tiny bit of smut)

After the dinner is ready robert calls them down for dinner. sam and kirk start walking down the stairs when colby stopped sam and told him to go back upstairs. Sam starts to walk back up the stairs with colby close behind him. They get into colbys bedroom and colby locks the door behind him. sam looks at colby puzzled. Colby then pulls out 4 bottles of alcohol from this pockets and hands 2 over to sam.

(s=sam) (co=colby)

s-"ummmm colby why did you pass me two bottles of acohol?"
co-"i dont really know. i thought you might just want to drink away your problems.
s-"i mean yeah i do but not righy now maybe after dinner! i cant drink on an empty stomach!"
co-"oh yeah good point!"
s-"lets go down stairs now then! we can keave the bottles up here."

They both walk back down the stairs and sit down to eat dinner. While eating they talk about this like adult things and the court session.
After a few hours of catching up, talking and eating sam and colby head back upatairs.

s-"sooo what were we going to do again?"
co-"get drunk"
s-"oh."
co-"what did you forget already?"
s-"no!"
co-"anyways! wanna see who can drink a whole bottle first?"
s-"sure! but we already know who us goimg to win!"
co-"alright. so if i win you have to message my back untill i say so"
s-"and if i win! you need to ummm? oh yeah i know you have to call your crush and tell them you like them!!"
co-"alright then deal! let the drinking begin"

sam and colby chug the acohol as fast as they can. sam ended up winning because he is more experianced then colby.
Colby grabs his phine out of his back pocket and goes into his contacts looking for this crushes name, and after a while he finaly finds in. he hesatates for a second or two before pressing the call button! all of a sudden sams phone starts to buzz! sam gets his phone out of his right pocket only to see that it was colby ringing him. sam looks at colby in confusion then finaly understands.
Sam starts walking closer to colby to sit next to him. he rests his head on colbys sholder. (they are both under the influance of acohol) (smut coming soon)

s-"sooo? you have a crush on me?"
co-"maybe..."
s-"well i have to tell you something important!"
co-"what is it?"
s-(mumbles)"i may or may not have feelings for you!"
co-"what did you just say?"
s-"you know what never mind i forgot"
co-"oh no come on you have to tell me now!!"
s-"no i just told you i forgot"
co-"we all know thats a lie sam"
s-"its not i swear!"
co-"yeah yeah..... i heard what you said by the way"
s-"what?"
co-"i said i heard what you said"
s-"oh ummm i can explain"
so-"why im not bothered.... im actually relived you like me back!"
s-"wait what"
co-"are you forgeting what just happened like  2 minutes ago!?"
s-(flustered)"no"

(smut warning skip if you want!!!)

colby pulls sam even closer so sam is basicly sat on his lap. They both look at each other with a spark of love in their eyes. sam starts going in for the kiss but colby gets to sams cherry lips before sam gets to colbys which makes sams ears prick up. Colby starts to take off his top while still kissing sam and then eventually bits sam neck and drinks some blood. sam sees colby has stripped. They stare at eachother for a minute or so and sam understands what colby whats to do. sam starts taking off his clothes and colby takes of the remainder of his clothes. (i think you know what comes next and im not going to write it ^^)

(end of smut)

After they did the nasty and puts their clothes back on, sam askes colby if they could cuddle for a bit before getting up. colby ovbiously says sure and the cuddle for the next hour.

After an hour sams dad (kirk) calls him down and says they need to go home now. sam asks if he could stay with colby and kirk says no. colby asks if he could go to theirs instead and kirk says sure.

When they get to the house sam and colby imeadatly when into sams bedroom for more cuddles.

After anougher few hours of cuddling there was a knock at the door. kirk open it to see axel standing at the door with a stray puppy in his hands. He hands the puppy over to kirk who rushed it to the kichen where all the medical stuff was.

A few moments later sam and colby rush down the stairs to see what all the comotion was. sam is startled to see a stray puppy and imeadatly rushes over to the puppy in kirks arms. sam takes the pup and goes upstairs and trys to nurce it back to health like a mumma wolf does to its cubs. colby is confused but sams sudden mood change and goes up the stairs to confront him, but by the time colby gets up the stairs he is stopped by axel.

(a=axel)

a-"i would stop there is i were you colby!"
co-"why?"
a-"sam isnt himself after he was the puppy... you could tell by the way his ears went up"
co-"all i saw was a blur"
a-"sam has the ability to move really fast but he isnt himself right now like i said"
co-"why what happened to him"
a-"seeing the injused stray pup put him in a type of trance"
co-"what type of trance"
a-"i dont really know how to explain it but like a mother wolf protecting its babies"
co-"but sam is a male? how did he get that instinct?"
a-"with wolves it doesnt matter about gender it only matters about rankings"
co-"what are the rankings"
a-"beta,omega,alpha,ultima,delta and more.
co-"which ones act like the way sam is?"
a-"normaly omegas."
co-"so your saying sam could be an omega?"
a-"yeah"
co-"cool... can i see him now?"
a-"yeah its been quite a while"

colby rushes into sams room to see sam finished helping the pup and told him that sam could be an omega wolf.

(this isnt the last chapter so there will be more) (sorry it took so long to get this out i didnt have any motervation to finish it) (sorry if the story line is bad im horrible at writing) (total words 1185)