part 16 (sorry for any bad spelling)

(this is going to be the last part!!!)

its been 1 month since the stray pup was found and sam desided to name him maz. sam and colby moved out of the house and are searching for somewhere to stay when they come across this really nice cottage with 2 bedrooms so thry deside to take it. once they finish unpacking an all that type of moving things they get a knock on the door. sam goes to open it but to his surprise it was sams mother.
c-"hello samuel"
s-"w- what do you want!?" why are you here!"
c-"am i not allowed to see my sam with his new son?"
s-"no your not now how did you find us!?"
c-"oh samuel it was easy i followed you"
s-"you staked me!?"
c-"technic-"
co-"what is going on here! why are you here"
c-"well am a not all-"
co-"no your not so get out of here!"
c-"such a rude boy"
co-"ok and?"
colby and cindy yell at each other for the next half an hour while sam calls axel (the police man). axel arrives with back up and takes cindy to the car where he puts handcuffs on her and puts her in the car. cindy will be going to prison for harrasing and more. sam, colby and maz live happly after. a few years later they get married and have another child. and they live happly ever after!
                         THE END

(FINALY IM DONE WITH THE STORY!!!  sorrg this part seems rushed becuase its 2:30 am so morning? alr bye!!! see you in the next stories)