pt-6 (sorry for any bad spelling)

colbys pov

I get to class about 2 minutes late and the teacher askes me why i was late. I tell him that sam had passed out and he tells me to go sit down. I sit in my chair and everyone starts asking me what happened to sam. I just look at them and tell them its non for their business so they will leave me alone but they dont. For the whole lesson everyone trys to get the truth out of me but i just ignored them. Then the bell rings for break so i go and visit sam. Asoon as i get into the room i see sams mum standing over him talking to him. i leave the room but i leave the door open a little bit so i can hear waht they are saying.

end of colbys pov

starts of speech
(cindy=c) (sam=s)

C-"WHAT THE FUCK SAM!! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL THAT FAG THE I HIT YOU WITH THAT BOTTLE!!!!! IM SO DISAPOINTED UN YOU!!!"
s-"im sorry!! i-it just slipped out!! i swear i didnt mean to say it!!"
c-"YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT CARE!!! FROM NOW ON I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FOR THAT STUPID FAG!!
s-"WHY SHOULD I!!!!"
C-"DID YOU JUST RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU BITCH!!!!"
s-"n-no!! im sorry ma'am"
C-"OH SORRY ISNT GOING TO BE ENOUGH!!! WHEN WE GET HONE YOU WILL HAVE SOME SERIOUS PUNISHMENTS!!
s-"no please ma'am i promise i didnt mean it!!"
c-"JUST STAY AWAY FROM THAT FAG GOT IT!!"
s-"why should i stay away from him? your a fag too arent you? (murmers under breath)
C-"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY"
s-"i said 'why should i stay away from him? your a fag too arent you?'"
c-"HOW DARE YOU"
s-"just leave"
c-"you will seriously regret that when you get home sam, and if i find iut you were near that fag there will be concequences!!!"

end of speech

Cindy leaves the room and colby was able to sneak inside without her noticing. sam and colby takk about what happened for the whole of next lesson. Sam is crying into colbys arms while explaining. Colby offeres if sam would like to go back to his for a while. Sadly sam has to regect colbys offer. Colby gives san the choice to cone back with him whenever because his parents are on a business trip for a month so colby will be alone. They both end up falling asleep hugging each other till the end of the day. The bell ends up waking them up and they are told by the doctor that sam needs more rest because his head isnt fully healed yet. Like normal they take the bus home. Sam gets off first and starts walking towards rhe door before being stopped by colby telling him to get back on the bus right away. Sam listens snd starts walking towards the bus then hears a scream from his mum which draws his attention. Colby shouts again for san to get on the bus and he does. Sam askes cokby why he said that and colby explains why
co-"sam i dont know if you remember this or not but your mum said that there was going to be magor concequences if she saw you with me, she looked out the window and saw you saying bye to me, dont you think something really bad was going to happen"
s-"i mean yeah but would she actually do something that bad i am her son after all.
co-"yh but she sounded really fuming."
sam and colby gets back to colbys house snd his parents are getting ready to go. colby introduces sam to them and that start taking about things. Colby goes to get some blood from the kitchen whike they are talking. He grabs some from the fridge and walks back into the room.

(total words = 672) (no motervation and shit mental health never go will together) (hope your enjoying the story so far) (cya in part 7)