pt-9 (sorry for any bad spelling)

cindy hits sam constanly in the stomach to the point where he throws up blood. Colby is watching in pure shock and is trying to get cindy to stop.

(cindy=c) (sam=s) (colby=c)

c-"WHY COULD YOU BE SUCCESSESFUL JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER WHY OUT OF THE THREE OF YOU DID YOU HAVE TO BE THE GAY FAG!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE THE ONE WITH NO FAME!!!! GO ON EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!!!!"
s-"if i remember corectly your bisexual and also have no fame so why are you having a go at me for bein---"
c-"I WOULD SHUT YOUR MOTHER RIGHT THERE SAMUEL OR ELSE THERE IS GOING TO BE CONCEQUENCES"
s-"like what?"
c-"death" (whispers into sams ear so colby doesnt hear)
co-"why are you having a go at sam havent you seen how many subscribes he has on youtube??"
c-"WHAT YOU GO YOUTUBE WITHOUT MY PREMISION!!"
s-"colby i told you not to say anything about it"
co-"oops sorry sam"
s-"its ok"
c-"STOP WITH THE LOVEY DOVEY SHIT!!! TELL ME HOW MANY FOLLOWERS YOU HAVE"
s-"i have 9.01 million" (i used this from todays subscription number from the sam and colby chanel (2/5/2023))
c-"WHAT!???? HOW!??? WHAT DO YOU DO GAY PØŔŇ!!?"
s-"no actually i investigate the paranormal"
c-"you believe in that its not real samuel haha and to think that you think its real shocks me i though i raised you better then that and is that why your missing most of the time"
s-"yes it is and colby comes with me aswell" (its been 5 months since they met)
c-"oh that mistake"
s-"dont you dare call him a mistake"
co-"no its ok sam she can call me what she wants"

A few hours go by and cindy gets a call from an unknown number so she leaves the room to answer it. Sam and colby try to unknot to rope around their wrists and sam manages to slip his arms through because they are so small which gives colby the chance to get his hands out. They start to untangke their legs when the door opens. Both of them start to panic and finaly gets their legs free. Cindy stares at them and hits an unknown button by the top of the stairs. The room starts to fill with a mist. Sam and colby hold their breath just incase its something like the thing on the bus. They both fall to the floor pretending to pass out. Cindy goes down the stairs and grabs them both and takes them up the stairs into her car.

sams pov:
My mum outs us into her car and starts to drive off. We keep out eyes closed and open them the odd few times to check where we are. The car suddenly comes to a stop and this police officer comes to the window. He starts questioning why me and colby are both 'passed out' in the back seats without our seat belts on and my mum just says:
"oh my i didnt even realise this is a brand new car and it doesnt have the safety thing on my bad i can wake them uo and ask them to out there seat belts on if you want me to" and the police offices replys with "no, no its ok i was just checking if they were okay! you are free to go now have a good day ma'am"
My mum thanks the officer and drives off.

(total words=601) (i dont know if im gonna do part 10 because of my lack of motervation) (i dont know if the story is good) (im sorry if it isnt good ill try harder)