After Our Battle... They're Back.

Third Person POV

Four weeks later, seven members of Death P.A.C.T, hanging out together, sitting in the grass, talking.

Pen: And basically, that's how we saw Four.

Pie was stunned, but didn't say anything. Until Bottle spoke.

Bottle: Should we head back to the house?

BH: Sure. I'm bored anyway.

They all walk back to the house. When they got at the house, they saw someone standing at the doorway. Someone familar...

Pillow: Now, who could that be?

???: Well, well, well... if it isn't the four people that defeated me four weeks ago. You're gonna pay for what you did.

Then, they pushed Pie, Pillow, and Bottle back with new power.

Bottle: Agh! What the...

Pie: Damn it, my leg... it hurts...

Pie looks up back at Pen, Remote, Tree, and Black Hole, who were still standing. Did they have something to do with this? Is this why Pen never told them about this? What should she do to help them? Will this be the end of Death P.A.C.T? All those questions ran through her head.

???: Now, should this be round 2?

Tree: Who are you exactly? And why are you coming for us?

???: Don't you remember me?

The unknown person stepped out of the shadows, looking different as ever. Which turned out to be Liy...

Liy: Liy?

Pen: WAIT, WE THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE!

Liy: You may have thought I was gone, but not for long. Let's end this pathetic, little team.

Then, she brought Snowball, Gelatin, and Blocky to fight alongside her.

Snowball: GUYS, LOOK! IT'S THOSE FOUR WHO DEFEATED US! I WANT MY PAYBACK!

Gelatin: Same here. They forced me to stop playing with forks!

Blocky: And Pen, I thought you were my friend too.

Pen: I-I still a-am, but I had no c-choice-

Liy: ENOUGH SQUABBLING AROUND! Snowball, you take Remote. Gelatin, you take Black Hole. Blocky, you take Pen, and me...

Liy: I'll take Tree...

Liy looks at Tree, with an evil grin.

Tree holds up his hand, ready to attack.

Liy looks at him, as his hand was on fire.
Then she put Bottle, Pillow and Pie in a magical cage, so they couldn't break out.

Liy: Very well, now, let the battle begin.

Liy charges at Tree, as Tree sends her back with his Fire Blaze. Liy stumbled back a bit, then got up off the ground, losing 100 HP.

With Remote and Snowball...

Remote's POV

I slipped and flipped on the ground, as I got hit by Snowball. I stood up, and summoned my Tech Sword. Everyone has a sword, as I saw Black Hole using his on Gelatin. Then  turned to face Snowball, who was laughing.

Snowball: WHAT'S A PATHETIC, LITTLE SWORD GOING TO DO?!

I got offended, and ran towards Snowball, attacking him 5 times. He lost 30 HP after that.
But, he was stumbling. Then regained his balance.