Liy's Fight: Guess who's back again...

Third Person POV

Saw and Pen were hanging out in the park. Saw heard about their powers because she had spied on them while they were fighting. She told Pen to show his powers because she thought they were cool.

Saw: Pen, pleaseee??

Pen: Fine...

Pen held up his hand a little, and water surrounds his hand. Saw was amazed.

Saw: WOW!!! SO COOL!

Pen held down his hand.

Pen: I know right? I mean, it's crazy.

Saw: SOOO crazy!

Pen felt a buzz and he took out his phone. He got a text message from Remote.

Pen: Ah shoot. I gotta go back to my team's house. I'll see ya tomorrow, okay?

Saw nodded. They both got up until...

Saw: AAAHHHH!!!

Pen quickly turned around.

Pen: Saw?

Pen covered his mouth.

Pen: S-Saw?

Liy walks towards Pen direction, then stopped by Saw's place.

Liy: She's under my control now.

Pen: YOU!

Liy snapped her fingers, telling Saw to attack. Saw turned to face Pen and charged at him. Pen was too scared to attack her, until...

...

Pen: W-Wha...?

He saw Remote with her sword out, protecting Pen. Saw fell to the ground and got up.

Remote turned to Pen.

Remote: Are you okay, Pen?

Pen got up off the ground.

Pen: Yep, never been better!

Remote nodded then she noticed Saw charging at Remote. Remote dodges this while grabbing Pen.

Pen: Woahoh!

Remote quickly took out her phone to call Tree and Black Hole to meet her at the park. She told Pen to keep Saw busy. Pen nodded and kept Saw busy.

Remote's POV

I called Tree and Black Hole to get to the park quick because we have some company. They agreed, and just in 2 seconds, they got here.

Me: That was quick. Come on, we gotta help P-

All of a sudden, Liy knocked me out. But I got back up, no worries.

Third Person POV

Tree: Remote!

Remote: I'm fine.

Black Hole: Phew, now we gotta deal with Liy.

Liy: Black Hole. Tree. Remote.

Black Hole charged towards Liy, when Liy dodges his move. Liy then charges at Tree, Tree sending her back with a Fire Blast. She slid on her knees.

Tree: Remote! Go help Pen! Me and Black Hole got her.

Remote nodded, then went to help Pen with Saw.

Remote quickly attacked Saw as Saw fell to the ground. Saw stood back up again.

Pen: She never gives up..

Remote: I'm tired already, but me and you gotta keep going. Here.

Pen: Hell is this?