Four's Fighting Us?!

______________Death P.A.C.T._____________

______________Bottle POV_______________

I went up to Pillow's room and opened her to check on her. She's still asleep... I sighed and went out the door and closed it. I went down the stairs, only to see Black Hole noticing me.

BH: How is she?

Me: She's... still asleep... but, she'll be fine! I promise!

The door opens and Remote comes in. She looks... tired? She was trying to catch her breath.
_____________3rd Person POV____________

BH: Woah, woah! What's wrong?

Remote: I-It's Four! He's here!

BH: WAIT, FOUR?!

Remote: Y-Yes! We gotta go! Come on, come on! We have to get the others!

Bottle: Okay, okay, stay calm.

Remote can barely catch her breath.

Remote: I can't! What if he takes us down!?
What if he takes over Dream Island after!? What if he-

Bottle hugs Remote to keep her calm. Remote breaths in and out. Bottle lets go of her.

Bottle: It's okay. We'll take him down. We've always got this.

Remote smiled.

Remote: Thanks... I guess I'm just kinda paranoid...

Bottle: Hey, don't say that! Don't let your fear catch up to you. We got this.

Remote nodded.

Remote: I'll go gather Pie and Lollipop! Bottle, you get Pen, and Black Hole, you get Tree.

BH: Alright! Let's go get them!

[After gathering the others]

Lollipop: What's going on? Is everything okay?

Remote: Four's here.

Lollipop: Wait, what? I thought we-

Lollipop sighed.

Tree: So you mean to tell us Four's actually here?

Remote: That's exactly what I'm saying. When I was taking a little walk, I looked up in the sky,  and that's when I saw him. He caught me looking at him, and then, he attacked me. That's why I came running in the house, out of breath. But we're gonna have to take him down. We know we have to be prepared.

_____________Remote POV_______________

I know I'm worried so much, but we have to be ready! I don't want to lose! Okay, Remote, just calm down. Like Bottle said, we'll be able to get through this. I hope...

_____________3rd Person POV____________

Then, Death P.A.C.T. hears a loud boom. They all ran outside to see Four.

Four: Oh, Remote~ Where are you~

Remote: Oh no... I knew he was coming after me after I locked eyes on him!

Pie: Hey, calm down. We can do this.

Remote nodded.

Four looks at Death P.A.C.T.

Four: Found you.

Remote: What do you want from me?!

Four: I'm here to fight you...

Then, Four glanced at the rest of the members.

Four: ALONE.

Four takes the rest of the members and puts them in a cage, leaving only Remote.