Pen Turns Evil... but How?

Remote POV

Just sleeping peacefully, you know? Until the sun's bright light shines onto my face. I wake up at rubs my eyes to see it was already 7:45 in the morning. I get off my bed and make my bed. Then, I went into my bathroom to get ready. When I got out of the bathroom, I went downstairs to see Black Hole sitting on the couch. I went to talk with him.

Me: Morning, Black Hole!

Black Hole replies to me.

BH: Mornin, Remote.

I sat on the couch by him.

Me: Everyone still asleep?

BH: Not everyone.

Me: What do you mean, everyone's not asleep.

Black Hole tells me to look behind him, I looked behind me and jumped.

Me: AAH! PILLOW, YOU SCARED ME!

Pillow laughed and said,

Pillow: My bad. It was actually-

Black Hole gave a sign telling Pillow to don't say it was his idea. I gave a concerned look at him, and he looked away, like nothing had happened.

Pillow: What I meant to say was it was my idea to scare ya.

Black Hole quietly sighed in relief.

Me: Oookay??

Then, Bottle, Pie, Tree, and Pen come downstairs. Something is off with Pen. What's going on? I should ask him.

Me: Hey, Pen, you don't look so good. Are you ok-

He cuts me off in a dead tone.

Pen: I'm fine. Don't worry about me.

I was in shock of the tone he had. I looked away from Pen and thought for a bit.

Third Person POV

Bottle hums downstairs to her lab to make something she dreamed about. Pie secretly followed her down. She got into the lab in time before Bottle closed the door on her. Bottle went to her table and started off. Pie peeked a little and saw...

Four gems? What did she need four gems for?

She quietly headed back when all of a sudden...

Pie's POV

Oh shit. I knocked something over. Bottle quickly turns around, putting her fists up like she was ready to fight.

Bottle: WHO'S THERE!?

I put my hands up like I got caught by the cops.

Me: Chill, chill, it's just me!

Bottle put her fists down and sighs.

Bottle: Phew, I thought it was a bad guy. Just don't scare me like that, please.

Me: Sorry.

Bottle: It's fine! Wanna see what I'm doing?

Me: Sure!

She walked me to her desk. As the same four gems I saw on the desk.

Me: So, what are you doing with these gems?

Bottle: Oh! I'm just making new ones for the day that's coming up.

I give her a confused look.

Me: The "day?"

Bottle: Yes, the "day."

Me: What's the day?

Bottle gave her a concerned look. Then put the gems up for later.