The Grace of A Thousand Stars

***

***

This book began on

25/04/2023

and ended on

16/09/2023

***

Welcome to 'The Grace of a Thousand Stars'

This is a 'Prequel' that can be read as a stand-alone of my 'Three Kings Series'.

The book has been edited, but if any grammatical, or any other errors, have been found, then feel free to comment on it nicely so I can fix it.

All characters in this book belong to me, any names, faces or anything else repeated is purely coincidental, but if anything offensive is found, then please point it out so I can do something about it.

***

She's the world's treasure, both cursed and graced with a voice that enchants anyone that hears it. Nicknamed as a siren, it's almost ironic how she is truly a mermaid.

Ines is a mermaid with one wish; To return home to the Sea. But having been cursed into a contract with the CEO of her company, she is stuck on land with human legs, forced to create music for the world to hear. But that's all about to change with one fateful meeting.

Alaric Clemente is an actor gracing the world with his talents; The embodiment of perfection blessed with good looks, money, fame, and influence, he has it all, but when he meets Ines Agua, a woman always racked in all kinds of rumours, he learns that she's nothing like what the rumours made her out to be, if anything, she's the complete opposite.

With the spark of intrigue lighting their meeting, both Alaric and Ines learn that more than just their feelings are at stake in this game of love. With people striving to tear her down, curses chaining her to a land she hates, and a man making her want to risk everything, both the questions and answers are blurred beyond recognition.

***

OTHER STORIES BY BUSHRA ZAHIN:

The Possessive Series:

Book 1- How to tame an Empress (Completed)

Book 2- A Simple Man In Love (Completed)

Book 3- The Sins of Duke Evander (Completed)

The Romano Series:

Prequel- The Malevolence of a Woman Wronged (Completed)

Book 1- The Indifference of a Man Forgotten (Completed)

Book 2- The Reverence of a Man on Fire (Completed)

Book 3- The Beginning of A Promised Forever (Ongoing)

The Noble Series:

Book 1- Once Upon A Crown (Ongoing)

Book 2- From Grand Dukes to Kings (Upcoming)

Book 3- A Wish Upon A Star (Upcoming)

The Three Kings Series:

Prequel- The Grace of a Thousand Stars (Completed)

Book 1- AXEL: The King of Wolves (Upcoming)

Book 2- NICHOLAS: The Blood Red Ruler (Upcoming)

Book 3- LIONEL: The Darkest Shadow (Upcoming)

***

***