Chapter 24- The Broken Curse

--Alaric POV--

All I could see was her. All I could feel was her. And all I could hear was her.

Her quietly embarrassed self as I stripped her body of its clothes, the tinge of red staining her cheeks like the toppings on a desert. The feel of her soft, supple skin moulding against mine, quivering under my hold as I did things to her that she never would have imagined being done to her. And the sounds that left her lips, the melodious breaths of air, the trembling moans as she called my name.

It was all so perfect.

"Rick..." She breathed out, black locks of hair sprawled out around her as she lay in bed, looking up at me through hooded blue eyes filled with desire, her hands outstretched towards me, calling for me.

And how could I ignore that?

"You like that, baby?" I groaned and she gasped, head reeling back as she squeezed her eyes shut, hands going to grip onto the bed sheets, but I caught hold of them before they could, intertwining our fingers as I came down to her.

Kissing up from her stomach, I crawled my way up her trembling body as she whispered my name. From her belly to her breasts, up her collarbones until I found her lips, my favourite part, and I groaned, satisfied as her fingers tugged at the ends of my hair, her lips kissing me back in all their tired glory as her body writhed under mine perfectly.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you." She returned, breathless, leaning back to breathe as a tired smile rested on her plump lips, the mere sight of them bringing me back to life yet again.

"I love all of you. From here-" My hand played along her breasts as she gasped, face staining red while she raised her hands in an attempt to cover herself, failing as I grabbed her said hands and locked them over her head, smirking down at her shy self.

"Along here..." My free hand trailed down her body, and she shivered at the feeling.

"To here." And they rested on her butt. Letting go of her hands, she didn't have time to try and cover her naked body as I picked her up in my arms, so she straddled me, and instead of covering herself, her arms wrapped around my neck, an embarrassed glare on her face pointed at none other than myself.

"I love it all." I kissed her chin, my hand squeezing her butt as she hiccupped, head falling forward to hide in the crook of my neck, and I took the opportunity to shower the side of her head with my loving, feathery kisses.

"I get it. You made it crystal clear." She mumbled, her words vibrating against my skin.

"Good. I just needed to make sure that you knew." And I pecked her cheek as she leaned back up to look at me.

"I liked it." While the words came out confidently, the blush on her cheeks said otherwise. But I blinked at the statement, not having expected it.

"Liked what? The sex? The dirty talk?" And she jokingly slapped my shoulder to which I laughed, having expected it so I caught her hand in time, kissing her palm.

"All of it." She answered anyways, once again, taking me by surprise. Something that I should quickly be getting used to by now.

"That's good," I whispered, smiling up at her as her eyes fell to my lips, and as if reading her thoughts, I leaned up as she moved down in perfect sync, both of us meeting in the middle as we kissed.

"Let's go again then. I'll show you more." I whispered between kisses, pushing her hair back over her shoulder while my kisses moved down to kiss along the exposed shoulder, her skin tasted like magic to me, she herself was magic. Like an addictive drug that I couldn't stay away from.