𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.

"grandma please!" they both exclaimed in unison. minjun's grandma didn't mind seungyeon staying - but she felt guilty not telling her parents. however she also felt guilty at how desperate the girl was, how she couldn't fulfil her dreams without a disguise.

"fine-" the two best friends screamed once the old woman said that and jumped up and down.

"yes! yes thank you so much grandma," seungyeon ran up to her and hugged her, kissing her cheek to which she just laughed softly to.

the two were ready for bed, seungyeon on the bottom bunk and minjun on the top.

"seungyeon," minjun called out.

"hm?"

"how do you do it?"

seungyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "do what?"

"how do you like... not mess up an audition."

there was silence for a couple of minutes, before seungyeon burst out into laughter.

"minjun you're bold asking me! i literally got expelled because of mine!"

minjun couldn't help but burst out into laughter too. then, seungyeon got up and peeked her head up above the top bunk, "just, close your eyes and pretend like the judges are me."

minjun pushed her with his index finger on her forehead, "that'll probably make me do worse than i was originally going to do."

seungyeon rolled her eyes, "whatever."

the sound of someone slicing vegetables rapidly woke seungyeon up, so she decided to go check what it was

the sound of someone slicing vegetables rapidly woke seungyeon up, so she decided to go check what it was. when she reached the kitchen, grandma was already standing there watching minjun cook. minjun always cooks when he's nervous.

seungyeon furrowed her eyebrows, tying her hair into a ponytail: "what's wrong with him?"

"he's got an audition, for the 8turn substitutes."

seungyeon sighed and crossed her arms, watching her best friend take all his nervousness out on the carrot he was chopping. that was until she went in the kitchen and took all equipment off him.