𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏.

minjun took seungyeon shopping. he decided if she needed to disguise herself as a boy - she needed all the clothes and necessities too. they tried on boys' clothes. seungyeon hated it but she knew she had to do it.

they even got someone to measure seungyeon's waist for boxers. BOXERS?!

"come on minjun, i won't need boxers nobody's seeing anything you know... there-"

"well, what about laundry? when they see you have.. whatever girls wear."

seungyeon just rolled her eyes, "how does everyone believe i'm a boy anyways?" she whispered to minjun who just shrugged his shoulders.

the two walked around the mall, each of them holding a couple of shopping bags.

"really, how can you make me try on men's underwear? i was so embarrassed!" she complained and threw her head back as minjun just threw his arm over her shoulder.

"anyways, what are you gonna do about your phone? there's a store upstairs if you wanna buy a new one," he said, making seungyeon look at him.

"ugh, it's fine," she said as she nudged his arm off her before continuing: "next time i see him, i don't care if he's a sunbae or what, i'll take it by force. wait and see," she replied.

"really? then try and take it," she heard a voice say, widening her eyes when she turned around and was met with haemin standing there, phone in his hand.

her jaw wanted to drop a little but she quickly stopped herself as they both bowed, "i'm sorry. i really didn't do it on purpose that time, i didn't take a picture i swear. whether you believe me or not, you can verify it for yourself."

the older sighed, "i wanted to but, there's a passcode-"

"0808!"

he just looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

"the passcode, 0808. check and if i'm telling the truth, give my phone back to me."

haemin looked at her for a while before sighing and entering her passcode, going to her gallery as she just clenched her fists, fighting the urge to punch him. when haemin saw seungyeon's camera roll, he widened his eyes.

he clicked on one of the pictures, completely forgetting the fact he is invading her privacy as he scrolled through a couple

the taller was perplexed as he looked at seungyeon, and then back down at the pictures

the taller was perplexed as he looked at seungyeon, and then back down at the pictures. minjun realized after a few seconds and widened his eyes. meanwhile, haemin just looked traumatised, and confused, mostly confused.

seungyeon furrowed her eyebrows and peeked over to look at her phone, gasping and snatching it off him.

"hey! why are you looking at someone's private pictures?!"

"you really are a pervert. why are you dressing up as a girl?!" he said in disbelief. don't get him wrong he wasn't narrow-minded but, he was just so shocked. how did seungyeon pull it off so well?

the shorter scoffed, "what? pervert?" she poked her tongue through her cheek before continuing, "that's right, i am a pervert. well, you've verified what i said sooo, i can take it back right?"

haemin took the phone off her once again: "you said you'd take it by force whether i'm your sunbae or what," he smiled and teased, about to walk away. that was until seungyeon grabbed a hold of his arm, pulling him back by his bicep.

"give it back."

"let go while i say it politely."

"i said give it back!"

haemin scoffed and pushed her by accident whilst trying to get her arm off him, causing her to trip over her own foot and fall.

"shit," he whispered to himself, quickly rushing to help her, ignoring all the people who came over and started taking pictures of him whilst freaking out.

"are you okay? are you hurt?" he aslked.

"dirty jerk, two-faced character," she said to him quietly which made him pause whilst helping her and her shopping up.

"perverted jerk," he replied, bowing to the fans after he helped her up and walking away.

seungyeon scoffed, "ah really?!" she exclaimed, wanting to go back to punch him but minjun held her back.