𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.

the trainees arrived in their van in front of mnh entertainment with their luggage, cosy and free from the camp now ready to embark on new skills to learn.

"right," their manager said as they all got out of the van before continuing: "there's a special hip hop training at around 1 this afternoon, don't fool around."

"yes!" they all enthusiastically cheered in unison before he left. seungyeon let out a sigh of happiness, doing her celebratory dance.

"finally! my long-awaited hip hop lessons!"

minjun laughed, "yess, seungyeon's long-awaited hip hop lessons."

the girl looked at her best friend with a determined look on her face, pointing her finger at him, "i'll be listening attentively till the end so don't disturb meee," she warned.

"okay okay i won't," he said as he walked away. at that moment, the younger was about to follow but stopped when her phone started to ring - furrowing her eyebrows as she pulled it out of the pocket of her jeans.

'two-faced ass 🤮🤮' is calling.

she sighed loudly, frowning as she cleared her throat and pinched her nose to sound different, answering the phone. "that kim seungyeon has migrated."

"just run one errand for me," the idol on the other line said.

"haemin hyung! please let me off today i've got really important lessons please!"

"hey, i also have important things to do, do you expect me to repeat myself? and who do i owe for not being able to leave the house hm? is it that angel of a trainee seungyeon?"

"ugh! what is it then i'll do it."

haemin smirked as he fixed his hair, "there'll be someone waiting at chun dan 4th street, his name is gawin caskey and he's a composer. help me pick up the track."

"so it's fine if i just do that right?"

"yes, it's really important so bring it over," he said as he hung up, glaring at his phone, "why's he always complaining? isn't it his fault that i'm in this position in the first place?" then, he looked into the mirror and pulled his sunglasses down to check on his black eye, realising the bruise has gone.

"what? it's gone already?" he asked himself, "ugh i really wanted to rest a while more and order that brat around. when he saw that team leader han wascoming, he quickly pulled his glasses back up, "what is it?" he asked as she pulled up a cd.

"your new track, i passed by gawin's studio earlier. here."

the boy sighed and took it. staring at what was his soon-to-be solo song in his hand. obviously he knew having a solo debut doesn't mean the end for 8turn, but doesn't it feel like it's one step closer to them falling apart?

"i heard you went with them to the camp..." haemin mumbled.

team leader han sighed, "you don't worry about them. let's go listen to it."