𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.

seungyeon walked through the halls of mnh with her hands in her pockets, humming the song haemin made for her. then, the girl saw hyundae.

"oh! hyung, you went out?"

"yeah."

seungyeon just smiled and was about to walk away until hyundae stopped her: "wait a minute, you said that you went to study in england the other time right?"

"yeah, that's right. why?"

hyundae looked down, "n-nothing..." seungyeon jusst bowed to the older and walked away - leaving a very confused and suspicious hyundae.

minjun sat at his desk and sighed as he twirled his pen in his hand whilst studying

minjun sat at his desk and sighed as he twirled his pen in his hand whilst studying. but his mind wandered elsewhere.

 but his mind wandered elsewhere

flashback:

the two smiled at each other and just sat there. as time passed, seungyeon got tired and yawned, resting her head against haemin's broad shoulder. the boy moved his head to look at her face, smiling as he lifted his hand to move a few pieces of her hair from her eyes whilst she was sleeping.

 the boy moved his head to look at her face, smiling as he lifted his hand to move a few pieces of her hair from her eyes whilst she was sleeping

minjun sighed, "don't tell me you like him seungyeon..." he said to himself before someone opened the bedroom door. he turned around and it was his best friend.

"ah, are you not washing up?" she asked him.

"kim seungyeon, i have something to ask you."

"what?" she asked whilst she dried her hair with the towel around her neck.

"are you actually..." at that moment her phone started ringing.

"wait a minute," seungyeon said, digging her phone out of her pocket.

"kim seungyeon! i'm talking to you aren't i?!"

"hold onnnn, it might be haemin sunbae."

minjun sighed and walked towards her, snatching her phone away. "hey, what are you doing?" she asked.

"do you like haemin sunbae more than me?"

seungyeon blinked repeatedly and got defensive, "h-hey! who likes who?! it's because he's a sunbae-"

"since when did you start to listen to your sunbae?!"

"that's because..." the shorter squinted her eyes and tilted her head in confusion, "hey oh minjun, didn't you ask me to be nice to sunbae?"

"be nice, who asked you to..."

"what?"

"forget it!" the boy said and gave her phone back to her, quickly going under his blanket. after that, her phone started ringing and when she saw the contact name 'mum and dad' she audibly gasped and her eyes widened.

"it's my home..."

minjun jumped up, "your home?!"

"yeah..." she said, scared.

he sighed, "what are you doing? pick it up."

the girl hesitantly answered it with her shaking hands, putting it to her ear: "mum..."