𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.

when seungyeon reached the dorms, everyone was sitting in the living room, looking down and disappointed.

she furrowed her eyebrows as she sat next to junhyeon, "what happened?"

"we got scolded. well, jisub and hyundae did. they were the last two left for the battle and things got heated."

seungyeon sighed but then jisub started talking, "if it wasn't for this hyundae here trying to play saint this wouldn't have happened."

hyundae scoffed, "what? i didn't wanna play your childish battles so i gave you a free pass-"

"i don't fucking need a free pass!"

the two started fighting again and seungyeon furrowed her eyebrows, getting up and grabbing the jug of water that was on the kitchen counter.

she walked up to the two boys and opened the lid, splashing water all over them which made them pause in shock.

"both of you! stop! it's already hard enough for us to debut hm? people don't even want us to debut not even as substitutes! will you two put your childish grudge aside because i know for a fact i won't give up!" she breathed heavily after shouting all that, and it humbled the two boys - causing them to look down and sit back.

"i won't give up either!" minjun shouted.

"neither will i!" gunwook followed and they all agreed to not give up.

the girl then walked up to the camera they had in the dorm which was for the president and team leader to monitor them. she stood on a stool to reach its height. "you heard that, we're not giving up."

haemin sighed as he poured the last cup of coffee into the big tub he poured the rest in, "just by thinking i'm getting mad," he said as he put the cup down after

"how can i get back at him for this?" the idol was distracted when his phone started ringing in his pocket, causing him to take it out and check who it was.

when he saw it was his manager, he answered: "hm?"

"i put the scenario on the table."

he sighed, "okay," he then hung up, grabbing the scenario and opening the script to look through it, scoffing.

"how can this be a scenario? piece of shit... so annoying," he said as he threw to the side on his sofa.

however, a small smile crept up on his face as he turned to look at it again, "it could be something that's not annoying..."

"