𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆.

now playing: night - dreamnote.

seungyeon sighed as she laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. the girl squeezed her eyes shut and sat up, grabbing her phone. "do i send an apology message to him?" she sighed once again: "ah, why'd i have to say those things. how embarrassing! well, it's your fault anyways. you're always walking around with inah sunbae. gets on my nerves."

haemin paced back and forth in his living room, sitting down on his couch after. he sighed as he looked at seungyeon's contact, "you're really not going to apologise huh?"

 he sighed as he looked at seungyeon's contact, "you're really not going to apologise huh?"

apologise and i'll forgive you

annoying pervert
what about me?

you're mad at me.

annoying pervert
WHO SAID I WAS

ur typing in caps ...

are you really going to be like this???

if so, let's stop being friends then

annoying pervert
fine by me, SUNBAENIM!!!!!!

are you also like this with minjun?

annoying pervert
minjun doesn't have a short temper like u

what? short temper? do u wanna die?

annoying pervert
i'm going to sleep 😒

now playing: stand up - m2.

♫ now playing: stand up - m2

— the next day —

haemin followed the trainees and their instructor the next morning on his bike, stopping in front of them as all the trainers bowed.

"hyung!" he said to the instructor, "let me bring them around for exercise today."

seungyeon scoffed and looked away.

"what? haemin, you...?"

haemin smiled brightly, "mm, i want to exercise with my hoobaes today." the idol looked at his 'friend' and smirked, raising his eyebrows. the trainees ran and jogged whilst their sunbae just drove his bike next to them.

"good job guys, we can stop there for today." haemin said and all the trainees sighed in relief as he got off his bike. "before you guys go, i want to ask you something. someone said i have a really short temper."

seungyeon, who was right in front of him, turned her head to look at the older.

"am i someone with a short temper?"

junhyeon quickly shook his head, "no."

"seunghwan you?"

"of course not."

seungyeon scoffed and looked him up and down, wanting to punch him.

"minjun," haemin said with a smirk, "you?"

"huh? oh erm, no."

"jisub, you?"

"no."

"hyundae?"

"no."

haemin looked at gunwook, "you're gunwook right?"

"noooo," he said in an unbothered tone.

"juntaek, you?"

"of course not sunbaenim."

"matthew, do i have a short temper?"

"what's a 'short temper?'" matthew asked, not too familiar with the korean language.

"enough," haemin looked at seungyeon in front of him, not breaking eye contact. "lastly, kim seungyeon." he said in a mocking way as the shorter just gave him a death stare.

"do you think i've got a short temper?" he asked and she rolled her eyes. "it seems like you think i do. does everyone want to do more laps?"

all the trainees groaned and minjun just pulled on her hoodie, "kim seungyeon!"

seungyeon sighed, "no," she mumbled.

"i can't hear, what?" haemin said.

seungyeon clenched her fists, "no, you're not a short tempered guy," she said through her teeth.

haemin grinned and looked back at her, poking his tongue through his cheek: "so we have our conclusion," the older leaned closer to seungyeon's face, "i'm not a short tempered person."

seungyeon scoffed before haemin gave her the bike and told her to return it to the starting point where he borrowed it from.

after he walked away, seungyeon squeezed her eyes shut in anger and shook her head. "ah! i'm gonna go kill him!" minjun and gunwook quickly held her back.