𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

hyundae and jisub were still in the middle of their battle, but the muddy weather wasn't paying them any favours at all. when jisub was dancing, the shoulder injury he contracted earlier when helping out seungyeon caught up to him, causing him to stop and screw his face up in pain. hyundae just looked at the latter, feeling a bit bad but deciding to let it go when he saw jisub brush it off and continue dancing.

then it was hyundae's turn to dance, and due to the mixture of the mud and his complex footwork, he slipped - but jisub caught him by gripping on his arm just in time. the president just grinned.

meanwhile, haemin was back at his house working out on his treadmill, wiping his sweat with the small towel wrapped around his neck

meanwhile, haemin was back at his house working out on his treadmill, wiping his sweat with the small towel wrapped around his neck. then he gradually came to a stop, panting as he was out of breath. ever since his eye incident, he hasn't really been focusing on other things, except seungyeon.

"those brats are probably suffering at that military camp right now," he said with a small smile on his face, "team leader han that ahjumma always sends trainees to those camps whenever she feels like it. such an oldie," he said whilst patting the droplets of sweat on his face. then he came to a realisation, his pats becoming slower and slower until they eventually stopped.

"what exactly is she planning? if she was gonna disband them, why did she take them to the camp then?"

the boy furrowed his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip in confusion.

"seungyeon..." he found himself whispering, worrying about what though? worrying about seungyeon? about the trainees? or about his future with 8turn?

" he found himself whispering, worrying about what though? worrying about seungyeon? about the trainees? or about his future with 8turn?

seungyeon was in a predicament, she was the only girl in a room full of guys getting changed WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW SHE'S A GIRL. therefore, she just stood there bolding the collar of her uniform as everyone else got changed, minjun looked at her with eyes full of concern.

"are you not getting changed?" seunghwan asked as he took his shirt off, causing seungyeon to look and then quickly turn back around.

"of course i am! ah why isn't this going down," she pretended she was having a wardrobe malfunction.

"should i help?" seunghwan asked.

"no!" seungyeon and minjun both shouted as minjun quickly went over to seungyeon.

"gosh are you two a double act or something?" juntaek asked.

"kim seungyeon," team manager han said as she came to save the poor girl - causing all the boys to quickly go to the back and hide their bodies, "i need to talk to you."

seungyeon sighed in relief and eagerly nodded her head as they exited the changing room.