𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆.

minjun and seungyeon were on the bus back from the mall where they just went to try on some clothes. the two were joking around until seungyeon's phone started to ring, causing her to dig it out of her pocket. when she saw the contact name: 'two-faced ass' she sighed and answered, putting it up to her ear.

"what?"

"you're saying 'what' again? what are you doing?" haemin asked before continuing: "are you with that brat oh minjun again?"

"why are you saying it like that?" seungyeon shouted.

"what are you doing with him? what? you're going to a park? forget it, i'm hanging up!" he said in an annoyed tone. "that oh minjun doesn't let me hang out with seungyeon," he said as he threw the outfit he had prepared onto his bed.

____________________________________

on the other hand, the two were biking through the park on one of the couple bikes they rented. seungyeon saw how the bunny mascot handing out balloons eyed the two biking past but brushed it off as they stopped in front of the public bathrooms due to minjun's weak bladder.

when the bunny walked up to seungyeon and just stood next to her, she turned to look at it. "ah that scared me," she said with barely any emotion as the other tilted their head.

seungyeon then smiled sweetly as she waved, but her smile dropped when the bunny grabbed her wrist and started taking her somewhere.

"let go!" she said as she slapped the latter's arm until they finally stopped somewhere far from the bathrooms. the person sighed as they took their mask off.

haemin shook his head to fix his hair, causing seungyeon's jaw to drop. "hey! stop hitting me!" he said, annoyed, "why do your hits hurt so much when you're so petite?" he looked the shorter up and down.

"sunbaenim," she said in disbelief, "why are you here? and what's with that bunny out-" seungyeon gasped when she realised, "don't tell me! you were that bunny from before?!"

haemin's cheeks turned red as he cleared his throat and changed the topic, "why are you two riding a couple bike together?"

seungyeon glared at him until she had another realisation, "ah right! minjun! ah he can't be left alone!" seungyeon side-eyed her sunbae, "seriosuly..." the younger raised her fist in a threatening manner, causing haemin to flinch.

"i'm leaving first!" she shouted as she walked away, but haemin quickly stopped her by holding her wrist.

"don't go, play or bike with me or whatever."

"ah! why are you like this?! stop acting like a kid, i'm leaving first!"

seungyeon quickly ran to minjun who was waiting outside, "sorry!"

"hey, kim seungyeon! where did you go?"

"sorry, i got kidnapped by a bunny suddenly."

"do you think you're alice or something? why would a bunny wanna kidnap you?"

seungyeon looked around, trying to see if she could spot haemin.

"who are you looking for? who did you see?" minjun asked.

"nothing!" then, she saw the bunny mascot walking around, sulking as he scratched the head of the costume."i'll be back!" she said and quickly ran to him. once she reached, she placed her hands on his shoulders.

"ah! i thought you left! do you wanna play with us?"

when she got no response, she tilted her head and looked him up and down before grinning and pointing her finger at him, "ehh you're angry, angry right?" she sighed and started punching the belly playfully.

that was until the person took the mask off, and it was in fact not haemin. "what's up with you, seriously?!" the stranger was frustrated and walked away.

"ah i'm sorry," seungyeon said as she bowed and scratched her nape, mumbling to herself, "did he really get angry and leave?"

____________________________________

haemin drove home, one hand on the steering wheel and the other squeezing the empty carton of chocolate milk he gulped down angrily a few minutes prior. "so you really like minjun right? alright then! just have fun, the two of you!" when he realised what he was saying, he sighed and leaned back. "uh, am i actually feeling jealous right now? he's not a girl, but a guy."

the boy poked his tongue through his cheek, "right, i need to go out and meet more girls..." at that moment, his phone started ringing.

'inah' is calling.

he sighed and connected his phone to the car speakers, answering it. "what. what are you talking about? why are you taking that song?!" haemin closed his eyes for a few seconds and calmed himself down: "where are you right now?"

____________________________________

hyundae sat in the music academy, looking at the empty stage he longed to be on. that was until the old man, mr lee, took the seat next to him. the trainees eyes widened as he quickly got up and bowed 90 degrees to the older.

"ah mr lee!"

"have a seat hyundae."

the two sighed as they sat down, the old man continued: "i hope hyundae will be able to shine on this stage too."

the younger laughed nervously, "i'm sorry."

"although i don't know if you'd become a well loved singer, why is everyone trying to get into that industry? it's the same for professor kim's daughter, seungyeon's talent should be her piano."

hyundae's eyebrows furrowed: "who did you say?"

"seungyeon, mr kim's daughter. a very good pianist i must say."

"kim seungyeon's a girl?" hyundae asked in disbelief.