𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

team leader han scoffed and slammed her ipad onto the coffee desk in front of her after reading the article, jihyun just standing next to her with his head hung low

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

team leader han scoffed and slammed her ipad onto the coffee desk in front of her after reading the article, jihyun just standing next to her with his head hung low.

"i'm sorry-"

"i thought i told you! whenever you go out, you must stay at haemin's side at all times! there are already so many rumours because of his temper."

"well, the juniors and the hyungs did argue a bit on that day so-"

"what? why?"

"well, the juniors thought the signing event was for them so they wore the hyungs' clothes. and then they came in and, you know how taejoon is."

team leader han scoffed, "juniors? signing event? what makes them think THEY have a signing event? they're lucky if they even get to debut as substitutes never mind having a fan sign. just because people are nice to them they already think they're a part of 8turn?"

then, a knock was heard on the office door.

"who is it?" team leader han said in a stern voice before junhyeon and seunghwan entered the room.

"what-"

"we want to say something regarding yesterday," seunghwan cut her off.

team leader han shook her head, "if you're thinking about apologising-"

junhyeon cut her off again, "we're not apologising."

this took the woman by her surprise and caused her to pause, looking at the two. meanwhile, the rest of the trainees paced around outside the office room in the hallways of the entertainment building. juntaek bit his bottom lip and looked at gunwook as he crossed his arms:

"junhyeon will do good right?" he asked, full of hope.

"i think he will but... in my opinion team leader han is the problem. she isn't that fond of us," gunwook replied.

seungyeon sighed as she looked at minjun who hung his head low.

"you want to be shown on the company's home page?" team leader han repeated, in disbelief at what the trainees just asked.

"yes. we, juniors, are preparing to become temporary 8turn members, we want people to know that," seunghwan said before team leader han scoffed.

"preparing to be 8turn?" she repeated.

"well before the showcase," junhyeon continued, "we should introduce ourselves to the public. it will help."

"okay. prove it," the woman replied.

both of the trainees' eyebrows raised, "what?" they said as they looked at each other.

"i am saying, prove that there are people interested in you. if you can prove that, then we'll put you on the company's home page."

junhyeon's eyes brightened as he sighed out of relief and shock, "ah, really?"

"what? how can we prove it?" seunghwan asked.

"collect all people who are interested in you. 500 per trainee, that makes a total of 4500 people."

the trainees walked in the halls of mnh entertainment, all with their hands in their pockets and some either looked shocked, or disheartened

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

the trainees walked in the halls of mnh entertainment, all with their hands in their pockets and some either looked shocked, or disheartened.

"huh? she really asked us to collect 4500 people?" minjun asked in disbelief.

"yes, but in 3 days. 3 days. that seems impossible," junhyeon replied as all the trainees sighed.

disguise | jung haemin <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें