𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

the 50 contestants were cut down to 25, which was then cut down to 8, all based on fans votings. the 8 contestants left were still behind a screen. but now, the lights were off therefore their silhouettes couldn't be seen.

then, the announcer stepped on stage, cards in his hand that had all the votes counted up as he put his microphone to his lips.

"now, we will announce the final 4 who will make it to survival."

the judges went quiet and so did the audience, quickly paying attention.

"the first boy who passed... contestant number 2!"

the light then came on so that contestant number 2's silhouette was shown before the curtain went up, him stepping forward.

"lee seunghwan!" the announcer continued as he bowed and smiled - the audience screaming and going crazy.

"the second boy who passed... contestant number 4, seok matthew!" the same happened with him, he waved and covered his mouth when he realised he was smiling too much.

"the third boy who passed..."

seungyeon and minjun looked at each other now, nervous. however, seungyeon still forced a smile to not scare minjun.

"contestant number 6! oh minjun!"

seungyeon smiled brightly once the boy was revealed to the audience. she was nervous since it was either her or contestant number 8 now.

"last but not least, the boy who passed... contestant number 7! kim seungyeon!"

once she heard her name, she let out a sigh of relief as the light shone on her. once the curtain lifted up, she waved with her head down, cap still on.

"show your face! show your face!" the audience cheered.

after a few seconds, she took her cap off and shook her 'hair,' which in reality was her wig, with her hand - smiling as she showed her face to the fans.

both the president and haemin's eyes widened.

the president inched out of his seat, shocked at what his niece was doing here.

haemin tilted his head as he squinted his eyes, "stalker."