𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

team leader han led the juniors around the hospital. "right now, you're going to start visiting the rooms. help the patients and their family to do something. talk to them, and treat them with sincerity, alright?"

"yes," they all said in unison as she turned to her secretary.

"let them go into the rooms in groups of twos or threes, don't put all of them together."

"yes, follow me then," the secretary said as all the juniors started following her but team leader han stopped seungyeon who was at the back.

"seungyeon-ie, stay and talk with me for a while. what exactly happened? i heard from the ceo that you were returning to england?"

seungyeon smiled, "my parents said that they'll give me some time until the survival ends, ceo helped me out with that."

the woman fake smiled, "is that it? that's good, go on with your work then."

"for making you worry," seungyeon bowed: "sorry." seungyeon walked away after that.

team leader han sighed once she went, muttering to herself; "i wanted to end this quietly, but seems like that's not possible anymore."

seungyeon walked through the corridors until someone held her arm and stopped her

seungyeon walked through the corridors until someone held her arm and stopped her. it was haemin.

"sunbaenim!" she said in shock.

"don't you have anything to say to me?" haemin said with a small smirk that he tried to hide, referring to his performance.

seungyeon's eyebrows furrowed as she looked up and down in confusion, "what should i say?"

"what," haemin tilted his head, "are you going to treat me like this?" he asked annoyed.

"haemin-ah!" a voice shouted causing the two to turn and look in that direction.

inah ran up to them and rested her hand on the idol's upper arm as he looked away - even more annoyed now. "i'm so touched, thank you," she said.

haemin looked at her in confusion.

"so you did write a song for me. no matter what, thank you." seungyeon looked at haemin who was blinking repeatedly after inah said that.

"what are you talking about-" he cut himself off when a nurse came up to the three.

"ah, a group of kids say that they have to meet haemin no matter what."