𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

tons of beer cans were scattered across the table in front of haemin's couch as the two sat on the couch, finishing their can of beer at the same time. seungyeon exhaled sharply after finishing it, "it feels so good," the girl said before squeezing the can and putting it with the rest of the empty cans.

"what's with your attitude, why do you have to squeeze it like that?"

"squeezing it like thisss, can reduce wastage space and," the trainee grabbed another empty can and squeezed it right in front of haemin's face, startling him - "relieve stress at the same time."

haemin scoffed, poking his tongue through his cheek, "are you squeezing that can pretending it's me?"

"ayy how could i?" the younger said mockingly.

"sure, just climb on top of my head, when you fall it'll hurt 10 times more midget."

seungyeon squinted her eyes as she turned to look at him gulping down some of his beer, tilting her head: "sunbaenim... i'm curious about something."

"hm?"

"why don't you ever smile?" after she asked that, haemin widened his eyes and quickly looked at her.

"what?" he asked, taken back.

"because i've never seen you smile before, besides fanservice, a sincere smile."

haemin's eyes just looked away as if he was deep in thought, blinking repeatedly before sighing and turning to the shorter, "i've smiled a lot whilst you're not looking. how can you say i don't smile just because you haven't seen me."

"then, when you see me next time, you should smile."

haemin turned his head to look at her again as she leaned her face a little closer, squinting her eyes: "i think you'd look really handsome if you smiled." seungyeon stared at him.

haemin gulped, stuttering, "h-how dare you stare at your sunbaenim!"

seungyeon's lips pressed into a thin line as she bowed her head, slurring her words a little: "sorryyyy." she opened one more can as she looked in the complete opposite way.

"what are you doing?"

"sunbaenim won't allow me to look."

haemin sighed as his head tilted back, mouth opening slightly; he scoffed twice after in disbelief. "just look, don't stare beyond 5 seconds."

seungyeon's eyes lit up as she smiled and turned to look at the latter, "yes sir!" haemin smirked before his eyes fell to her lips which her can of beer just detached from. however, the boy quickly shook his head and looked away after a couple of seconds.

"can i ask you something too?"

"ask away."

"is your orientation... really like that?" he looked at her, and she mirrored his actions.

"huh? what?"

"i mean, that time i saw pictures of you in a dress and long hair. after seeing that, i wonder if..." haemin cut himself off by taking a sip of his beer as seungyeon's jaw dropped.

"it's not like that! i really like guys!"

haemin jolted forward as he choked on his beer, spitting it out before looking at her, "w-what?"

"no, i like girls!!" she groaned, "no, i mean, i don't like wearing female clothing!"

haemin half smirked, "no no i'm not someone that judges otherssss, you can like guys."

seungyeon groaned once again, "i already said it's not like that!"

"i got it, just drink."

seungyeon just gulped down her beer, sighing and squeezing the can. she tried to look around for more but to her dismay, there were no more cans left. "don't you have more beer?"