𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.

the door opened, and minjun came in with wide eyes looking at the two in front of him. this caused seungyeon to quickly wake up too as she saw the two boys giving each other a death stare.

minjun made his way over to seungyeon, grabbing her wrist. "kim seungyeon, what are you doing there? come quick!"

seungyeon was confused. "huh? oh, ah," the girl turned her head towards haemin, "i'll be taking my leave-" before she could finish, minjun quickly dragged her up and took her out the room - leaving a sighing haemin.

once they reached their dorm room again, seungyeon patted her best friend; "oh minjun, what's up with you?"

"what kind of friendship do you have with haemin sunbae?" minjun asked as he turned to the younger, who got defensive.

"huh, ah, relationship? what?!"

"what kind of relationship is it where you stay the night at his house and fall asleep on his shoulder?!" the boy raised his voice.

"that's because... i was too tired. no, i promised haemin sunbae to be his friend..."

"what? friend?" minjun asked in disbelief, scoffing. "alright. then the two of you can go have fun!" he said before storming out.

"hey!" seungyeon called for him as he walked out of their shared bedroom, "minjun, what's up with him?" the girl sighed loudly and ruffled her hair, "ah! no matter how tired i am, i shouldn't have fallen asleep when sunbae's talking. oh my god, did i drool?!" she asked herself, quickly patting her mouth area.

at that moment, minjun came back in, "are you not coming? we have to go see grandma!"

"ah right," seungyeon said as she followed the other.

meanwhile, haemin drove home with a smile on his face, reminiscing about what seungyeon had said.