RID 2015~Fireworks

A/N

Sorry Zoe if I did AuroraBlade wrong ^^'

AuroraBlade- @HuntressNuva

Virtue- @19NC_Medix

Transformers- Hasbro

************************************************************************

A black and sky blue mech was staring up the sky, as he drifted off quietly to his thoughts.

His thoughts dragged him quietly to his creator's deaths as he fought to keep in a tear and two. He was alone, with no one.

Or so he thought.

"AuroraBlade... Are you alright?" asked a soft, feminine voice. The youngling, AuroraBlade, was snapped out of his thoughts as he turned his helm around. A dark violet with forest green decals femme looked at him, concern flooded her crimson optics.

"Yeah, I'm fine Virtue... Just leave me alone..." he replied quietly as he looked away.

The shorter femme walked and sat next to him.

"Then why are you staying away from us?" she asked again as she looked up at him.

"It's none of your business Virtue... I just told I am fine..."

She gave him a slight frown. "Please 'Blade... I know there is something bothering you..."

The mech shook his helm again.

"I will not leave unless you tell me... Please, I want to help you," she whispered softly.

He turned around to face the lithe femme. 'Should I tell her what happened?' he thought silently, still facing her.

He sighed in defeat, knowing that he can trust her.

"I..." he uttered out quietly. The thought of his creators swelled up in his throat cables, a tear fell from his left optic.

Virtue, however, saw the tear and it clicked in. "Is is about your creators?" she whispered quietly.

AuroraBlade quietly nodded at last before more tears welled up, falling down as they were restrained for so long. The shorter femme's optics softened as she reached out for his servo and wrapped her around his, aiming for comforting her friend and comrade. Virtue squeezed his servo in reassurance, that he was not alone.The mech choked slightly as he cried more, tears decorated his faceplate.

Virtue shifted slightly as she faced him; her servo hesitantly reached over before she gently stroke his faceplate. "Shh... Do not worry AuroraBlade, everything is going to be fine..." she whispered softly.

The taller mech opened his optics as he faced her, unconsciously leaning to her touch. Virtue gently wiped off the tears as they fell, and whispered, "Blade... You are not alone... And you will never be alone..."

Aurora was reminded by his carrier's last words before she left for the AllSpark as he bit back more tears. "But... Th-they're dead..." he choked on is words.

"And they would not be happy to see you sad. I do not know where they are, but I do know they are watching over you... So show them that you are alright, genuinely" replied Virtue quietly.

"But I am not alright... They left me alone," he responded in a whisper.

"You are not alone... I am with you. The team is with you. Open up your optics, and you will see that," assured the lithe femme. "I promise you that."

Aurora gulped down his tears quietly before he looked down at Virtue, his optics were softened towards her.

"Why... Why all that... I'm just a useless youngling orphan..." he whispered looking away.

"Aurora... I am not facing useless bot... I am facing a broken mech who just needed to be lifted up to the skies, to rise with the others," she stroked his faceplate before Virtue gently forced him to look at her.

"Look up at the skies, I am sure your creators are looking down, supporting you."

****************************************************************

Like I said Zoe, that was the best I can ^^'

Till All Are One!