RID2015~Define Recharge Please...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell This is a comedy! Other than Cybertronian cursing, I got nothing else ta warn yeah about!

Yeah... 

AU PEOPLE IT'S AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE

DarkTrack, AstroStrike, and QuakeClaw -19NC_Medix

Transformers- Hasbro/Takara

*****************************************************************************************

They always asked him why he recharges in daylight. He never replied, as he coiled up further to shut off his audios. He wished there was an actual medic in the Decepticon gang. Maybe that medic could get his audios checked out, considering that the mech for some reason couldn't lock them.

Chatter and yells filed into his audios, his optics seemed tired. He is tired, he never recharged in awhile. Three Earth weeks to be exact.

If it weren't for the Chompazoid and QuakeClaw, he could've recharged! Recharge in peace, with no snoring or mumbling or night lights! BUT NO!

His leader insisted that he cannot have him changed, as off the fact that the base was temporary until the scouts found a bigger base.

"Eya Darky!" greeted a new voice. "Whatcha doin' coilin' up like ah spring? Ya wanna surprise somebot or somethin'?"

The cyber constrictor boa groaned in dismay. Not AstroStrike! The last issue he wanted to deal with was a big mouth leopard con who seemed as though his dermas was a chatter motor!

He pulled out his alt mode's helm from under his layers of his coiled metal and narrowed his optics dangerously at the midnight blue mech kneeling in front of him.

"First, my name is DARKTRACK! And second, LET ME GET MY DAMNED RECHARGE THAT I TRY TO STRIVE FOR!" he hissed loudly for the whole room to hear. 

The cyber leopard leaped a mile in surprise at Darktrack's outburst. The navy mech was known for being calm and quiet, not a pissed off mech. 

"Eya, Dark tis somethin' wrong 'round here? Ya ain't yerself..."

Dark glared at him even more then ever. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH SNORES AT 1 A.M. EVERY FRAGGING DAY! OF COURSE I AM NOT FINE I CAN NOT RECHARGE WITHOUT SCRAP LIKE YOU DISTURB ME!" 

"Have ye thought of rechargin' on trees? Tha's a good ole place where no one will disturb yea..." he suggested, understanding now why his teammate was snappy.

DarkTrack muttered curses before he transformed into bipedal mode as he silently thought about AstroStrike's suggestion. He smiled softly at the thought instantly.

"Good point... Tell Steeljaw that I will not be here for a few days..." he murmured dreamily. As the leaf green and navy mech shifted his metal to his alt mode, he slithered away. 

"Poor guy... He should've check the mirror his optics look like black circles!" clicked AstroStrike as he shook his helm. "Oh well betta' tell wolfy Boss!"

*Time Skip*

Ah... The quiet spot. Five miles away from base in a dense forest, Dark happily coiled around a branch in the thickest tree.

"Finally... Peace," he hissed happily, snuggling up as he slowly closed his optics.

For five minutes that was.

"MOMMY! DADDY! JOHNNY!" cried out a four-year old female voice. 

DarkTrack hissed at once. He had enough as the snake shot out of the branch, and landed on the ground eased. He glared at the human intruder who froze  in fear. The girl was merely four years old, and she had her hair in pigtails like any other of her age. Her brown eyes were widened at the giant snake, and all the sudden started yelling and bawled.

Suddenly the giant robotic alien's optics widened at once and groaned. "Nonononononono! Why a sparkling now Primus why?!" he cried out before looking down at the little organic.

*Time Skip*

AstroStrike was laying down on a low tree branch in front of base's doors in alt mode lazily. Suddenly his audios picked up a soft slither as he perked and looked down as he saw the green and blue snake. He leaped off and landed gracefully on all fours.

"Sooooooooooooo how was yer recharge man? Ya gotta good ole rest?" asked AstroStrike curiously.

The snake shook his helm tiredly. "No... I had to return a crying little girl who was lost back to her creators, I had to move away because a bunch of construction crews wanted to destroy the trees nearby, then I had to deal WITH A BUNCH OF NOSY TEENAGERS WHO KEPT ON BLASTING OFF HARDCORE HEAVY METAL IN MY AUDIOS!" he snapped before he started to cry in dismay as he slithered away depressingly.

Suddenly Astro remembered something as he dashed into the base. After a few moments he came back with something in his mouth as he found DarkTrack.

"TRACKS! Com'ere! Aye gotta somethin' ta help ya out buddy!" he yelled out. Dark looked up and saw a weird thing in the cyber leopard's dermas.

"What is that?" he hissed softly in confusion at the thing.

"They call it ear muffs... Or headphones or somethin' tha' humans use when they wan' no sounds" he mumbled as he couldn't speak clearly before he laid it down on the ground.

Dark tilted his helm at it and transformed. Clearly his optics had bags that were sank down, shadowed from lack of recharge.

"Wear it ova yer audios..."

The shorter mech picked up the ear muffs and snuggled it on his audios as commanded.

"Can ya hear me now?" asked Astro testing out. Dark showed no reaction to the question.

"CAN YA HEAR ME NOW?!" he roared out in Dark's audios. Nothing.

Astro grinned in success.  Dark can finally recharge with no issue at all