Rescue Bots: Duty or Family?

Main Character: Everfire

Universe: Rescue Bots

Genre: Family/Duty/Choice

Rating: PG

Everfire: 19NC_Medix

Isa: HuntressNuva

Transformers: Hasbro/Takara Tomy

***********************************

Everfire was as usual sitting on the cliff that was hidden from most of the townspeople Griffin Rock. He knew that it would soothe him out and help him focus on a choice he never wanted to be the one to decide.

Family or duty?

Optimus informed him that he would relocate his team, and that was one thing he appreciated, being that they were not as familiarized with Griffin Rock or needed as his younger brother's team Sigma-17. If there was one thing that always bothered him, it was if he was not needed. He liked his time to be wasted on something useful, not on gibberish junk. 

Then it came to the consequence. How can Optimus expect him to leave his family? It was stellar cycles since he last saw them! How can he just leave them like that!

It was already enough for him that Heatwave called him Deserter not so long ago when they first arrived to Earth. Even though Everfire brushed it off as nothing, deep inside the word actually stabbed him in the spark. And he wished for that to never happen.

He quietly laid back on the rocky wall mountain and released a sigh in dismay.

'Sire... What should I do?' he thought silently to himself.

************************

#Family or #Duty ? Choose your pick, it affects the sequel