RiD 2015: Uniqueness Within Her

Main Character(s): Dark Track 

Universe: Aligned; RiD 2015

Genre: Fluff and Crushes

Rating: PG

Cookie if you get a reference in the one shot :3 

Dark Track and Astrostrike: 19NC_Medix

IceTotem: HuntressNuva

Transformers: Hasbro/Takara Tomy

**************************************

Dark Track was quietly typing in reports. He made lists of what he needed to fix the monitors that kept on crashing and get infected with human viruses. It irritated him that he had to use such primitive old technology that moved like a scraplet in a metal-less hallway.

No, irritation was an understatement. He HATED old technology, though he could appreciate with the fact that it was better then none.

The leaf green mech sighed in dismay as he continued to fix the makeshift monitors. Who was he to complain when he was a prisoner himself.

Was. He liked that word, it made feel more free then ever. True, he was out of the claustrophobic cyrogenerated pod, but that never changed the fact that he was still a criminal in the optics of other Cybertronians.

"Oh sure... As though hacking some heavy security location makes me one of the most dangerous Decepticons ever," he muttered out loud as he started to attach two cables. He knew it would be much easier fro him to use a welder, but he never wanted to come near any heat related items ever again.

Dark shivered inwardly at the thought of fire as he gulped it down to his systems. It wasn't a pleasant memory, and definitely triggered more then one horrible thought...

Suddenly from out of nowhere two servos clasped onto his ankle plates as Dark yelped in surprise and transformed into his alt mode on instinct, lashing out of the small area at whoever dared to cross him.

The figure in front of him leaped out a mile instantly on its peds, surprised yet amused at the reaction.

Dark glared down at the figure before he suddenly realized who the figure was and transformed, but the glare furrowed even more than in alt mode.

"Astrostrike! THAT was not funny at all! You almost gave me a spark attack!" exclaimed the leaf green mech.

The mech before him shrugged at his reaction. "It ain' like I can simply go up an' be like 'Hey le's talk!' cause then y'll reply with a no an' then I woul' start ramblin' on an' on an' on an' then y'll tell me ta shaddap an' then..." The leopard kept on talking of what would happen as Dark sighed and went back to working on the monitors. 

"So wha's goin' on between ye an' IceTotem?" asked Astrostrike excitedly. 

The cyber constrictor stopped. "What do you mean by that?" he replied frowning.

"Well tis obvious that there's somethin' going on~" sang Astrostrike in amusement.

"I do not know what you are talking about..." he replied as he increased his focus into his work. Of course, he knew what was Astrostrike getting at, and even if Astro was like an annoying older brother to him he wouldn't admit to somebot who doesn't know how to keep a secret.

"Oh yes I do!" he transformed and sat down next to him Indian style. "You have a crush on her! Or maybe even mo-"

"Please be quiet!" hissed DT at once as he heard the word crush, infuriated and embarrassed. 

The older midnight blue mech grinned behind his mask in success. "Yes you do have a crush on Ice!"

"No I do not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!" stated Astro out of the blue slyly.

"Yes!" replied Dark falling to the trap.

Astro started laughing at once. "You do have a crush on her then!" 

Dark looked at him confused before he realized what he said and fumed at him. "Why you-"

"Don't thank me. Let's get ta the point shall we? If ye have a crush on her, then rememba who's her older brother," he cut him off playing aimlessly with one of Dark's makeshift tools.

Dark looked down quietly as he started to fix the wires. "Fine... I do know her brother, Astro, I'm not an idiot."

"Yeah... Well think again about proposing her, he'll use you as target practice," he clicked his glossa. That statement earned him a second or third glare from Dark. "What? She gotta crush on ye too ye know," he stated.

"She doesn't..." he looked at the ground nervously as he paused the wires and started to work on the screens quietly.

"An' how ye know that?" he replied questionably as he transformed again into his leopard mode and laid down on the bench lazily.

The mechanic questioned it himself. "Because we're friends, and I don't want to ruin it with something foolish," he stated quietly and paused his work.

'And she's too unique for me to just tell her...' he added silently to himself.