Prime~Comatose *PART 1*

A/n

A bit emotional ruckus...

~Comatose- Skillet

~DepthKnight, SetLaw, and IronFist- 19NC_Medix

~DestinySword- HuntressNuva

~Transformers- Hasbro

************************************************

A Dartmouth green mech sat quietly on a bench in the the recreational room of the Nemesis. The mech was silently polishing his battle shield and sword, both that held importance to him.

'Carrier... What would you do if you saw me now? What would you tell me?' he thought to himself calmly, all emotions dulled and rusted from a long time. The mech knew the reason behind his dull thoughts, although he was amused from at the same time. Most bots called him dull and boring, some called him an 'Honor Freak' for abiding fairness into battle.

But nobot realized his true motif: Survival for the strongest, and perish for the weak.

Which was only determined by fairness for both sides.

"Eya DepthKnight whatcha doin'!" exclaimed a feminine voice at once.

The mech, DepthKnight, looked up from his shield with his optic ridges furrowed.

"DestinySword, I am polishing my shield, wasn't that clear?" he asked calmly. The indigo femme, known as DestinySword, shrugged.

"Just wanted ta ask you a question... Why do you always leave for your berthroom everyday at a- Hey wait come back here!" she exclaimed as the knight mech stood up and took his leave.

"It is none of your concern Destiny," was all he replied as he headed over to his chambers.

Deep inside, he wanted to tell her. But on a ship like the Nemesis, there was one rule: No trust. And he couldn't trust her, at least for now.

He opened his door and entered in, walking over to a small compartment hidden under the metallic berth. His servo instinctively headed over to a specific spot as it searched for a small box.

Except it felt nothing. Depth almost frowned as he started to search further. The green mech knelt down and took a closer look before his worst fear was confirmed: His insulin vanished.

Slightly fear crawled up his spark, something he never felt in a long time. Which meant that the current injection was wearing off slowly.

"Have you lost something, DepthKnight?" mused a pitched voice. Depth looked up from his search to see the Second in Command of the Decepticons in front of him, leaning back on the doorway.

"What do you want Starscream?" an echo of a scowl rode over the surprisingly calm demand.

The silver Seeker made a 'tsking' sound as he shrugged.

"Oh nothing, of course, but then again, everything is with a price," he mused.

Depth silently wanted to feel rage just to have some excuse to beat up Starscream. But sadly, that could not be unearthed under the numbness of his dulled emotions.

"May I repeat my question? What. Do. You. Want." He restated again, this time with a solid firmness in his calmed tone.

"Easy. Defect Megatron... And I'll return to you your insulin one by one," he blackmailed at once. 

Depth remained silent as he absorbed the demand. 'Defect Megatron' was a phrase that was, and never will be, in the dictionary of the Dartmouth mech. 

"Never," he replied firmly.

The Seeker stumbled in surprise, as he expected an opposed answer then the one DepthKnight gave. Starscream quickly regained his posture.

"Are you sure about it? As we both know, this insulin, is rather... Important to your well being. And, I would 

"Fine then... Remain in this pitiful state until you come with an answer," he replied before turning heel and left the room.

Depth silently awaited Starscream to be out of sight before he locked door and headed over to his berth, and collapsed at once. His was in disbelief that he just let Starscream taunt him, it filled him with... Annoyance. The knight armored mech's optics widened as he shot up and frowned to himself. It started... No doubt of that. 

He felt... Slight emotions that unearthed itself. Ones that he never felt... Since when? It was a long time since the last time he never took the insulin.

And yet, along with the emotions, came by the pain. Not much, just a small press on the temples. But as more emotions increased, the pain doubled by, until it seems like somebot was hammering down the helm inside out. 

Which he knew was going to come. Depth felt the small pinch that pounded faintly over and over, a pinch that awaited more emotions to be fed on, and that it grew more excited and painful then ever.

***************************************************************************************

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pretty much.... NOT! This a super long one-shot ^^; and I know that I ain't one who does a Part 2... So yeah..... Hehehehe...

SORRY! >.<