RiD 2001: What A Wonder...

Main Character(s): Rocket and Movor

Universe: RiD 2001

Genre: Family/Creator&Sparkling Fluff

Rating: G

Rocket and Zipcharge: 19NC_Medix

Movor and Transformers: Takara Tomy/Hasbro

*****************************************************

A white grown mech was sitting on a boulder while he held a small mechling in his servos. He looked straight into the curious, innocent orange optics that stared back into his visor. If he were being honest, he felt nervous and uncomfortable at the look. Being a Decepticon, innocence wasn't something to like at all.

But at the same time, he couldn't help but be happy. The sparkling in his servos was half of him, half of his spark. He was a sire.

Secretly, he wondered if that was his Autobot programming that was speaking instead of his Decepticon side.

The small sparkling looked up at him curiously before he reached out for him at once. All Movor could do was reluctantly hold a digit near him. From instinct the red based and solid black/white highlighted mechling weakly grabbed the metal thumb and tugged to hug the thumb.

"Eh, you wanna play with my thumb doncha?" he huffed as he let him hug his servo. "But we still never agreed on a name, and your carrier is recharging..."

Then he looked over at his sparkling again. Clearly from the helm design, it was Zipcharge's while his frame was just like his own. He had his optics, and had his carrier's peds and servos. Then again the little mechling may change in shape later on. He might become a helicopter, or a shuttle...

Shuttle... Rockets...

"Rocket..." he murmured at once. "Name you Rocket son?" he asked him. The sparkling tilted his helm at him and chirped to him. Movor took it as a yes as he smiled softly behind his mask.

"Rocket it is... Lil mech..."