Chapter 1:How did I get here?

Location: [Redacted]

Y/n:"Ugh! My head is killing me!"

You shout sitting up while holding your head trying to ease the pain, the light that was passing through your eyes wasn't helping either.

Y/n:"W-where am I?"

You ask as the pain disappears. You look around but the only things that are of interest is the cheap bed you are on and a metal door infront of you. You also realize you are in an extremely small room. You could stretch your arms but they touched the walls and you being 5'9 felt( 120cm) barely felt a gap between you and the ceiling.

Y/n:'How the hell did I get here?'

You then look at yourself and see an orange jumpsuit, the same one prisoners wear.

Y/n:"Wait was I arrested?!"

You also look at your hand and you had a tattoo with D-79,869..

Y/n:"When did I get a tattoo?! Dad's going to make me sleep outside for a week!"

You shout holding your head in panic but then you hear the metallic door open. You turn and are face to face with who you can tell is a guard.

MTF:"D-class 79,869, step out of your cell immediately"

You were confused when he said that number. You look behind you to see if there's anyone but it's only you.

Y/n:"I-i think there was a misunderstanding sir. My name is Y/n not whatever that number was. You've got the wro-"

You were silenced when the guard pointed his gun at you.

MTF:"If I repeat myself then I will shoot you"

You were genuinely scared. This is the first time someone aimed a gun at you. So you decide to do as he says with no other choice. As soon as you walk out, He pushes you almost making you fall.

MTF:"Get moving D-class"

You curse under your breath and you start walking.

Y/n:"So..... How did I get here?"

MTF:"Stop talking or I'll shoot you"

Y/n:"Ok"

The walk is boring and uneventful but once you walk into a certain area, You start to hear screaming and inhuman sounds coming from the walls. You gulp when you hear this and soon you reach a certain point where you see other people dressed in the clothes you are wearing being escorted by these guards aswell. Most of them looked confused as to where they were headed.

Y/n:'Where are they taking us?'

You wonder stopping infront of another metal door which was larger than the countless doors you've passed. You look at you're fellows and see the numbers on them.