Chapter 3:Strange but nice friend and turning brain dead

==3 hours later==
You start to feel a wriggling sensation moving on your stomach, you groan slowly waking up and when your eyes open completely. You see a strange orange blob on your stomach.

Y/n:"Huh?"

Is what you could say looking at the strange slime, then it starts moving startling you as it looks at you and it was eating a cookie.

SCP 999: The tickle monster (A bundle of joy).

999:*Gurgling*

999:*Gurgling*

Y/n:"I'm Y/n. You must be 999, I honestly expected you to be a giant monster that left to kill people but you make me feel happy and I don't know why"

999 slithers off you and you stand up looking at the time.

Y/n:"3 hours have passed?!"

You shout looking at your bitten hand. From the elbow going down your hand had started to change colour becoming a greyish colour.

Y/n:"Well Christ. This isn't good maybe it's dirty is all and I need to clean it.... I hope"

You walk out of the room and start making your way through the halls. While walking you hear something slithering beside you and it's 999, who had decided to follow you.

Y/n:"So you wanna come with me?"

You pick him up and ponder on where to put him.

While thinking he separates from your body and hugs your chest. He starts to expand until he takes the form of a better looking orange tracksuit.

Y/n:"Woah!"

You shout in surprise. It felt strange but good and comforting.

Y/n:"Wow! I feel like Bruce Lee!"

You shout punching the air. You don't know why but you felt extremely happy and you also felt like you could do way more than you believed.

Y/n:"Alright 999, Let's find a way out of here"

You say as you open a door ready to get out of this place.

The inside was filled with a bunch of SCP 939. You slam the door and start running as the SCP start pounding the door attempting to break it down.

Y/n:"This is more dangerous than I thought!"

After some minutes of running pass, you lean on a wall and start panting.

Y/n:"I was just trying to be a good friend but instead of getting positive karma. I end up in this hellhole!"

You shout with a hint of rage in your voice.

Y/n:"Hahahahaha! Quit tickling me!"

You start laughing all of a sudden as the rage disappears instantly. After some seconds you stop and hold your chest.