Chapter 16: First moments of Freedom

==Night==
In an Alley, A man could be seen holding a gun tightly as he watches a family of 4 walk in his way. He was standing next to a dumpster incase things go out of hand.

But he doesn't get to enact his plan as he is pulled inside the dumpster. He screams but the screams are quickly cut off and the family continues their stroll peacefully.

Y/n:"Took me awhile to find better clothes"

You say as you dust off the clothes you took from the man, You also broke both of his legs and an arm to make sure he doesn't cause anymore trouble and just cause your a nice guy, You have him your jumpsuit.

Y/n:"Now time to figure out which town I'm in"

The loser didn't have a phone so you have to look for a better alternative. But you did take his wallet which had his credit card in it.

You also don't recall how you got out of the foundation but you don't want to go back so it's a mystery for now. You pull yourself onto the roof with your tentacles and you look through the city until your eyes land on a convenience store.

Y/n:"God I feel so old, Having to search for a regular map feels so weird"

You jump down from the roof and start making your way to the store.

In the Meantime, Meet Ronald, He is the employee of the month in convenience. Has a good salary, is so close to getting a raise and the customers are very nice. Apart from some few instances his shifts have been amazing.

The door opens and he looks up to the greet the customer, Like the good worker he is.

Ronald:"What can I do for you today,-"

Scp 906: Scouring hive.

906 chuckles as it extends it's hand at the frozen employee, a tentacle bursts through the window and it pierces the hives chest catching it by surprise

906 chuckles as it extends it's hand at the frozen employee, a tentacle bursts through the window and it pierces the hives chest catching it by surprise. The tentacle starts to slowly corrode but it's retracted and you walk through the door, transformed with a can of soda in your hand. Your hand heats up and the can melts as you lock eyes with 906.

Without wasting a second, You throw the melted metal and dash at the creature, You punch it against one of the shelves which causes the anomaly to splatter almost everywhere.

You turn to the frozen cashier about to say something when more worms flood the store and turn into a bigger hive, You refocus and wrap your tentacles around it's gigantic arms and legs while starting to generate heat on them however you have to retract due to the extreme pain.

The pile laughs at you mockingly, Angering you which results in you running at it. You jump on a shelf to your right and as you jump off you grab it and then throw the giant shelf at the anomaly but it flattens itself like a carpet dodging the shelf which results in it crashes into the freezers in the back.

You cringe Abit at the destruction and before you could move, You feel a burning pain on your feet, looking down you see some of the worms covering your feet and they were increasing in number with each second.

You try to pull them off but more flew on your arms, You start trying to release your extra appendages but they fall on your front and backside until all that was left was your head which showed visible pain despite the constant smile.

Y/n:"Damn that burns"

You admit through gritted teeth, but you still have more tricks up your sleeve or skin.

You start to raise your body's temperature rapidly untill the swarm that was on you starts to burn. The ones on you were already dead and the remaining ones start retreating.

Y/n:"Yeah, You better-"

Before you can finish a wave of dark red flames comes out of your mouth and it quickly incinerates the remaining worms Aswell as some of the materials in the store.

Y/n:"....... Cool"

You look to your left and you see an Atlas, You take it and walk infront of Ronald.

He tenses when you approach him and sweat quickly falls down his forehead. You place the book on the counter and he looks at you shocked and confused.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, You place the credit card on the book and he seems to understand what you want. With shaky hands he runs the card through the machine and the payment has been confirmed.

Y/n:"I would like to know what town I am in.... Please"

Ronald:"Lansing"

You look at him confused.

Y/n:"Lansing? Never heard of that place"

Ronald:"W-ell y-you are in Lansing in Michigan"

Y/n:"Michigan?! I'm in the Us?!"

You shout and Ronald almost falls unconscious but he quickly nods.

Y/n:"Christ!"

You shout in frustration turning around and muttering a few more cusswords before calming down.

Y/n:"Thanks for your help"

You turn and walk to the exit.

Ronald:"What about your credit c-card?"

Y/n:"Keep it and about what happened here"

You turn to look at him while opening the door.

Y/n:"No one will ever believe you when you tell them what you saw today"

You stare at him for a few seconds.

Y/n:"Have a good night"

You walk out of the door leaving Ronald all alone. Another shelf falls over on fire and Ronald finally passes out.

==10 minutes later==

Your hand goes through the chest of a random SCP 3199 on the street. You pull your hand back and it falls down lifeless next to another pile of dead 3199.

Y/n:"I thought the foundation had all of them contained but I shouldn't be surprised, They have classes on how hard something is to contain, So I shouldn't be too surprised but still how come there's no news about any of them if there are these many?"

You throw the blood off and start walking away.

Y/n:"But how am I gonna get back home? I'm in an entirely different state"

You shake your head thinking but stop and yawn.

Y/n:"Wonder if there are any good but not too expensive hotels around here, I'll think about this all in the morning"

???:"Well, Well, Well. What do we have here?"

You hear someone speak behind you and you turn.

The Global Occult Coalition (G.O.C)

???:"If it isn't our lucky day, We found an anomaly before the foundation could get their hands on ya"

Y/n:"Your part of the foundation?"

???:"Haha! Those group of losers? I feel offended by such accusations"

Y/n:"So you aren't with the foundation, You the military then?"

???:"Something like that but our job is making sure anomalies Don't cause trouble by getting rid of the threat they hold permanently"

All three of them raise their guns and they aim at you.

You sigh.

Y/n:"I just can't catch a break, Can I?"

______________________________________Been a while since I last posted but I had exams and they took up alot of my time.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'm very glad if you enjoy the chapter.

With that have a great day, You wonderful people and also a question.

What is the most intense sibling fight you have ever encountered?