Chapter 5:Attempted escape.

==8 minutes later==(Uhh.... Please don't hate)

You open your eyes once more and you let out a soft groan as you do so.

Y/n:"How many times have I passed out until now since coming here?

You whisper to your self until you start to feel something a weird sensation on your lower body. You decide to look down and your eyes go wide in unmatched surprise.

Your "little" friend was out and it was between the large breasts of a polymorphic human. The polymorph wasn't aware of your awakening as she was busy with more.... Important matters.

She only notices when you let out a small but dramatic gasp. She looks at you and gives you a lustful smile which concerned your virgin butt. You reach your limit and you unleash your loud. She puts your "little" friend in her mouth as you do so and she swallows all of it. She lets out a gasp and she smiles at you again.

953:"I thought you'd be out Abit longer but it's good that you're up already. Now"

She starts inching closer to your face as she starts grinding her womanhood on your "little" friend. She looks at it with that same lustful smile.

953:"I haven't seen a man with such a big D. In a long long long time"

Y/n:"Wait there were three longs. How old are you?"

953 turns to you Abit angry but the anger quickly vanishes and she looks at you with that lustful smile of hers.

953:"You know you shouldn't ask a woman her age but since I like you so much I'll tell, I'm 500 years old"

Y/n:"Wow. You look so young, I thought you were in your early 20's"

953 giggles and she starts grinding on your "little" friend faster. You almost groan from the speed but you control yourself.

953:"You're such a charmer. You know I have never seen a display like the one you did from any other D-class"

Y/n:"Ah so you're aware of us. What's the job Anyways? Being kidnapped?"

You ask about the details of the job since you were in need of one and maybe this job isn't too bad.

953:"Don't worry cutie. I'll make sure nothing happens to you now. Let me show you the sexual skills I've acquired throughout the years"

She starts to slowly raise her rear. Your little friend shoots you completely erect and it ends up smacking her ass.

She smiles widely and your eyes widen in fear.

Y/n:'Nahhhh. I'mma get sexually harassed"

Before she could slam down an explosion throws her off of you. You quickly stand up and start running away.

953:"Come back here or else I'll fuck you for 2 whole moons(days I think) once I catch you!"

This only motivates you to run faster.
You run to the end of the hall and when you turn the corner multiple gunshots ring through the air.

Y/n:"Well this is just great"

You keep running. As you run you encounter a guy wearing a plague doctor suit. He turns to you with raised hand but you duck under it and punch him across his mask which surprisingly knocks him out. You grab his collar and look at his mask.

SCP 042: Plague doctor.