Chapter 8: On a new level.

==Continuation==
Y/n:"H-hold on! I'm not a fighter!"

You say raising your hands trying to calm the Able who held his blade tightly. You can fight yeah but you aren't am expert, you were only able to deal with those few anomalies because you were taught a few things by your uncle who was in the military mostly boxing and kickboxing.

Able frowns at your response.

Able:"Well then.... Die!"

Able shouts rushing st you with speeds that exceed that of a regular human, He slashes horizontally and you barely manage to dodge the attack.

Able:"Nice reflexes!"

Able compliments as he swings at you again only for you to dodge. This time you move to the side and jab his nose. Able stumbles back a little in surprise as he holds his nose Abit of blood dripping from it. He wipes the blood away and smiles at you.

Able:"You are the first human to make me bleed without using a weapon in decades!"

Y/n:"W-wait that was just a reflex action! Tell em doc!"

You tell the plague doctor but before you could get an answer Able grabs you by the collar and he throws you out of 049's containment cell.

You crash into a wall but you quickly get back up sustaining little injuries from the collision. Able walks out shortly after with his blade dragging along the floor.

Y/n:"This is getting ridiculous"

You say but then you hear something being thrown. You move your head to the side and you dodge the giant sword. You're eyes go wide. This guy is trying to kill you.

Able starts summoning another sword but you charge at him and punch him across his face hard. You punch him again not wanting to let up and it was working. You were dealing decent damage to the battle crazed warrior. But instead of panicking you notice Able's smile growing wider and wider. He then decides to grab your hands and he headbutts your forehead two times before letting you go and kicking you against a wall.

You shake your head trying to recover but Able grabs your face and he smashes you through the wall. This would be enough to kill a normal person but you got up with some minor bruising and a bleeding head.

Able:"Yes stand and face me like a man"

Able summons a mace and he raises it trying to strike your head but you roll out of the way and you grab a piece of rock on the ground throwing it at Able's face but it had little to no effect as he started to march toward you.

Your senses start going wild. This guy is strong way stronger than you and he has his eyes set on you, so escape isn't an option. During your moment of panic one of your eyes darkens completely from the pupils to the retina. It was pitch black and you started growling at the battle crazed warrior. 

You raise your head and Able was surprised by your appearance a little. Your muscles also started to grow a little so you tear the upper part of your jumpsuit off leaving your bare chest open and there was a hint of black on the side your heart is located.

Y/n:"Leave me alone!"

You rush him with a sudden burst of speed knocking him to the ground. You then grab his head and smash his face into the wall multiple times as blood started to form on the wall. Able summons a dagger and he stabs your arm which made you let him go. You look and the blood and pull it out as the wound started to close almost immediately.

Able:"Well you aren't human that's for sure!"

Able exclaims while pulling his hair back. You could see the blood dripping down his head but that smile hadn't vanished.