Chapter 2:An encounter with the strange

==The foundation==

Y/n:"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

You shout in great pain staring at the metal lodged in your gut.

You try pulling it out but it stung like a lightning bolt. You decide to leave it in there for now, Since there are no first aid kits in sight and you'll end up bleeding out. You start slowly walking through the halls that were deafly silent. The only thing you could hear were your own footsteps.

You walk for a few minutes until you see a health sign on a door. You slowly walk in and you see your saviors. Alcohol and a first aid kit.

Without any hesitation, You put your hands on the metal and start forcing it out.

Y/n:"Oh mother father!"

You pull it out and blood starts to fly everywhere. You grip your side in pain and you open the bottle of alcohol. You pour it on your wound hissing in pain as you do so. You put it on the table and start moving over to the first aid kit. You grab it and you lay down behind an operating table.

Y/n:"Alright. Let's see if I remember how to do this"

You open the first aid kit and you take out some antibiotic cream applying it on your wound then you take out a long clean white cloth and a scissor. You cut the cloth but before you could wrap it you feel something moving in your wound. Looking inside you see a piece of glass.

Y/n:"Just my luck. Better get this out before it becomes a problem"

Inside the kit you see tweezers which you use to pull the glass, before pulling it out you here the door open. You peak a little from the corner curiously and you could feel a the fear rising drastically within you.

SCP 939: With Many voices.

939:"Mother father!"

It was your voice matched perfectly. This ticked you off and surprised you but you decide to hide yourself before it could see you. You cover your mouth and pull out the piece of glass almost screaming from the pain, You put the glass down quietly and wrap the cloth around your wound.

Y/n:"Wait a minute...."

The wound.....

Y/n:"I left a trail!"

You whisper shout feeling the hot breath of the creature behind your neck.

Y/n:"Oh spirits"