Special chapter: I did not consent!

You know those stories where you for sure think it's a sex scene but they manage to stop it from happening? Well we don't do that hear.

This might be trash since I've only done this twice now and haven't trained to do it again, But the people have spoken. If you have any suggestions to help improve the quality of future stories then do inform me. With that try to enjoy my hard work.

And I blame you people that have agreed to this! I've learned so many things I didn't know existed and I had to take a break to process everything before posting. I hope y'all are happy with yourselves.

This is also canon and if you don't wanna read it please don't, it's purely amateur sexual content.
______________________________________

Y/n:"H-how? How?!"

You shout in disbelief as she snuggles into your back.

953:"I was on my way to spend time with my latest prey, But then I caught your scent. I was confused at first until I saw you flying just above me. I knew I couldn't let a chance like this go to waste so I followed you here. I hope you understand why I did it~"

Y/n:"No! No I can't. You also broke into my hotel room. So I have every right to call in- Wow!"

953 turns you around with surprising strength that leaves you shocked. Now she is infront of you.

953:"For how long do you have this room for?"

Y/n:"A week? How did you manage to get out, 9-"

953 puts a claw on your cheek drawing Abit of blood.

Himiko:"Don't call me that, my tasty snack, Call me Himiko instead"

Y/n:"Well I'm Y/n-"

Before you could continue you are pushed onto the bed, Himiko wastes no time in mountain you and she stares into you confused eyes as you stare into hers which are filled with hunger and massive amounts of horny.

Himiko:"You're a virgin, Aren't you?"

Y/n:"How did you know- I mean what are you talking about I have a high body count that might terrify you"

Himiko:"Really? Then how high is it?"

Himiko asks teasingly seeing through you. You sigh and respond.

Y/n:"10,000....... times 0"

Himiko:"Ohh~ Then I'm gonna have a lot of fun"

Y/n:"Wait! I didn't say yes to any of this!"

Himiko:"Don't care"

Himiko removes the towel you were wearing and her eyes go wide with excitement.

Himiko:"it's bigger then the last time I saw it"

She says touching lil Y/n who starts to throb aggressively from the mere touch of a woman.

Y/n:"H-hey, We can talk this-"

Himiko presses her lips onto yours, She starts to perform a passionate french kiss that stops you from speaking and when you try to do so, She slips her tongue inside of your mouth. She starts to take off her clothes while kissing you and she only pulls away when she is done but not before biting your tongue and drinking some of your blood.

Himiko:"You taste wonderful~ I might decide to keep you as my personal slave"

She starts to gently stroke your member while you huff as your tongue heals.

Y/n:"You wish"

Himiko smiles stopping then she slams her ass on your throbbing dick, You groan as she lets out a pleasurable moan. She stares into your eyes with even more hunger and without wasting another second. She starts to bounce up and down on your dick, You groan in pleasure from the foreign but surprisingly nice experience.