Chapter 23: Not so chaotic

Eyes open and the first thing they witness is a damp cave, It stands up and looks around until eyes land on you who is currently levitating two rocks on your palm.

Y/n:"And now"

The rocks rotate around each other and then their edges contract becoming as sharp as a knife. The rocks fly into each other and they fuse into a bigger sharp rock. Then you throw it and it sticks to the cave's ceiling.

Y/n:"I knew it! I'm him! And I didn't even need a master or whatever- Ahh!"

You scream as your eyes land on SCP 1000 who stares at you in confusion, It tries to get up but is unable to at the moment since you tied it up.

Y/n:"Sorry about that bud. But after what happened the first time, I had to be careful since you night attract unwanted attention"

You explain sitting a few feet from SCP 1000. The two of you stare at each other for Abit in awkward silence until it is broken.

Y/n:"I heard there's more of your people around? That true?"

SCP 1000 doesn't respond and you curse yourself mentally, Not the best of starts.

Y/n:"Alright sorry about that, Let me say this instead. Do you want my help in getting them out of those people's grasp?"

SCP 1000 stays silent and then it nods.

Y/n:"You're not gonna attack me if I let you go, right?"

You ask letting SCP 1000 go and he doesn't attack.

Y/n:"Huh, Honestly I was expecting you to punch me or something"

Quach:"Why would I attack someone who speaks our tongue? I have no idea where you learnt it but since you're so fluent then I believe I can trust you. I also apologize for attacking you, I am Quach the son of Sas our leader"

Y/n:".... What?"

You were confused about what he was talking about. You are both speaking normal English and he says you're speaking his language and all that's sas stuff.

Y/n:"Well that's in the past and I was serious about helping your guys out, So what happened?"

Quach:"Our home was attacked by humans, They came out of nowhere and had fast weapons that instantly put someone to sleep when it hit. I barely got out while all 24 of my people got captured"

Quach finishes speaking. You were surprised that there was that many of them.

Quach:"Please help me find my people, I grew up alongside them and you know more about your people than I do"

Y/n:"Don't worry, Quach. No matter how ugly you are, I will help you"

Quach looks at you confused.

Quach"Thank... You?"

Y/n:"Alright let's go, They will be leaving the forest in 3 hours. If we don't get moving now then you'll never see them again"

You knew thanks to eavesdropping. Quach's eyes widen and he runs out at at a high speed, You appear beside him as he runs.

Y/n:"That enthusiasm is helpful but do you know where you're going?"

Quach:"I'll find them if I don't stop moving"

Y/n:"You're a pretty cool dude but I can help you find them"

You say as a tendril comes out of your wrist and cuts below your eyebrows. Blood drops on your eyes and you find their location.

Y/n:"Try to keep up!"

You shout smiling at Quach, You smash through a fallen tree and are now being pulled through the forest by your tentacles making sure to not get too far from Quach.